How many Premo beats did Lil Dap and Melachi the Nutcracker (Group Home) Waste????

smh.gif
smh.gif

I still listen to the songs....But, I wonder what they could have been. Premo is one loyal n'......

Supa Star

Living Proof

Up Against the Wall

Suspended in Time

The Legacy

smh.gif
smh.gif

On occasion they came aiight....But nonetheless.....

The entire livin proof album. If you put someone else on that album even somewhat decent, it would have been a classic. This is one of Premo's finestalbums.

Oh....How could I forget....

12 O'clock

Originally Posted by iLLscan

The entire livin proof album. If you put someone else on that album even somewhat decent, it would have been a classic. This is one of Premo's finest albums.

Yep. #*%* is a travesty...

laugh.gif
Damn I mean damn
roll.gif
an up n comer should take these instrumentals n make an album with it.

Somebody needs to put Wu, De La, early LL, early Snoop and some Eminem lyrics over these beats.

Wait are the instrumentals for this out?
nerd.gif

smokin.gif

Too many.

Who is Malachi related to, or who's banging his sister? How did this dude get put on?

As wack as they were , issh is still timeless .

Their voices were ill .

Subject matter was fresh .

Yes , lyrics were laughable .

"Yes the Group Home is thick so all you punks here this." Honestly this album is nice.. Lyrics is probably a C+.. But, the content, production, theflow made this an overall good album..

Baby Pa was probably the hottest track in my opinion.. I can listen to that beat for days

I think the combo of Premo's beats and their sub-par but gritty lyrics and flows ARE what make this album what it is .......a underground classic.

Swing the mic live in trife do what you like
I hit your moms in the head with a metal pipe

my joint right there "Inna City Life".

They were average rappers but i'll listen to them over people like the dipset,fabolous,g-unit

^ Wanna do a remix album with nothing but NT rappers over those beats? Eh eh?

That's an open question to anyone in this thread

Seriously man , Snoop and Eminem ? that`s not a good look ..

and QB rejects ? What ? I'm pretty sure you never heard of em til this thread ...

This was NY rapper steez in the mid 90`s

^ Wanna do a remix album with nothing but NT rappers over those beats? Eh eh?

That's an open question to anyone in this thread

I wasnt thinkin all that but a few NT rappers could kill some of these beats a few. I just wanted them for the crew or to lay some accapeellas on them.
Seriously man , Snoop and Eminem ? that`s not a good look ..

early Snoop and some Eminem lyrics over these beats

what? You cant be serious.

WORD!!!

what? You cant be serious.

Emphasis on early if yall ever heard any of their early work and not what they are known for now. I know what I envision for it and what coulda been butthats me.

smokin.gif

I`ve heard plenty of their early stuff ...

Eminem was all over the NY underground scene in the 90`s .

He did joint`s with my man AL Skills , Shabbam Shadeeq , and all that ...

Emphasis on early if yall ever heard any of their early work and not what they are known for now. I know what I envision for it and what coulda been butthats me.

I have. I'll still keep Group Home on these beats. now B.I.G. .......... I can def hear him on this album esp. "Inna Citi Life"

lil dap is one of my favorite emcees mainly for his voice , how many rappers rap with a lisp. he just sounds gully. yeah group home is dope.

group home just works, like everyone said dap and nutcracker were scrubs but i find myself still quoting lines they dropped
production was flawless, their voices sounded good over the soundscape, i also would have to veto early snoop and em on these beats, that doesnt make ne sense

Originally Posted by Tommy Wong

group home just works, like everyone said dap and nutcracker were scrubs but i find myself still quoting lines they dropped
production was flawless, their voices sounded good over the soundscape,
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Tommy Wong

production was flawless, their voices sounded good over the soundscape, i also would have to veto early snoop and em on these beats, that doesnt make ne sense

See....#%%+ like this just lets you know how much of a beast premo is....

Back
Top Bottom