How Many Song Do You Have in iTunes?

8764... 48GB.

I spend a LOT of time looking for new music, so how you guys can have 2x what I have boggles my mind haha.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

8764... 48GB.

I spend a LOT of time looking for new music, so how you guys can have 2x what I have boggles my mind haha.
Guess we just spend a LOT more time looking
tongue.gif

I'm at 14,446 songs. 63.05 gigs. Like others my iTunes has like 95% full albums. I have a ton of loose singles in another folder that I'll get aroundto uploading over the break. Gotta say, once I went through and got all the album and artist names straight iTunes became a godsend for me.
pimp.gif

About 1k of them have never even been played
laugh.gif

Got a 16 GB folder on my external harddrive with a bunch of mixtapes on it but i dont think im gonna import any of em.

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

8764... 48GB.

tongue.gif

Wow. How do u update every single file w album covers?! I have a few files n I don't wanna spend hours doing it one at a time
I'm at 14,446 songs. 63.05 gigs. Like others my iTunes has like 95% full albums. I have a ton of loose singles in another folder that I'll get around to uploading over the break. Gotta say, once I went through and got all the album and artist names straight iTunes became a godsend for me.
pimp.gif

5963, 15.3 days, 31.67 GB

Alot of songs that I've listened to at least over a dozen times have play counts of 1 cause I always skip to the next song as the current song I'mlistening to almost ends
laugh.gif

21,308, 57.3 days, 107.28 GB. I know kinda OD but I like to please everyone's music taste if I have company/party or whatever so I keep a nice collectionof Rap/Hip Hop/ R&B/ Rock/ Jazz/Blues ... etc ... You get the idea. But no country!

Wow. How do u update every single file w album covers?! I have a few files n I don't wanna spend hours doing it one at a time
You can grab all the songs from an album at once and just drag and drop the picture in from Amazon. Album covers is the easy part.
grin.gif

Wow. Bunch of dudes download way too many huge torrent files.

19,000?

You do NOT listen to all those songs...

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

8764... 48GB.

tongue.gif

I'm at 14,446 songs. 63.05 gigs. Like others my iTunes has like 95% full albums. I have a ton of loose singles in another folder that I'll get around to uploading over the break. Gotta say, once I went through and got all the album and artist names straight iTunes became a godsend for me.
pimp.gif

In iTunes, edit > select all. Right click a song > get album artwork

13,662. And these are all singles. So I mostly have a dirty/clean/inst to go with each song.

could have more if I included full albums and mixtapes.

I have a 4GB Nano, and its filled up cause ive had it for a year. How can I go about having loads of songs in my iTunes without having all on my iPod. Like,Can I create a playlist and only sync that playlist?

Back
Top Bottom