How many sports do you follow?

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

Playoff Hockey

nfl
nba
ncaaf
boxing

*sn*
am i the only one that finds todays ufc hard to watch since adding rules and timelimits and weightclasses compared to when it first started? it seems so watered down now
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Football, Basketball, and Baseball.

Only interested in Soccer during the World Cup.
Only interested in Hockey during the Winter Olympics.
Never interested in watching Golf or Tennis, even when Tiger/Federer/Nadal are playing. Getting out on the course and court is fun, though.
me to pretty much a T

Die-hard: Basketball and football
Between casual and die-hard: Hockey
Casual: Baseball, and everything else

NBA, NFL, college basketball and football, MLB playoffs, Olympics, Track (when Usain Bolt is racing), Golf (when Tiger is competing on Sunday)

NBA and NFL. MLB during the playoffs. I can only watch so many innings during the reg. season.

Some tennis, mainly for Serena. Some boxing. Some golf. Some NHL finals. Horse racing, especially when I bet. Rarely, futbol.

Don't care for winter sports, most of the Olympics, really don't like college sports. I probably watch more poker than those.

Tier 1: Basketball, Baseball, Football, Soccer (Spain, Portugal, England, Italy, International)

Tier 2: NCAA Basketball

Tier 3: NCAA Football, Golf, Tennis.

9-5ing this summer and i don't know how anyone follows sports and works full time. of course at work i'm pretty much constantly busy, if i wasn't i guess that'd be 8 hours of sports reading a day

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

9-5ing this summer and i don't know how anyone follows sports and works full time. of course at work i'm pretty much constantly busy, if i wasn't i guess that'd be 8 hours of sports reading a day
Well, if you live on the West Coast, it's very easy to follow sports. Most games out here don't start until later and you still have plenty of time to get in Sportcenter. If that's your thing.

Back
Top Bottom