How many threesomes do you think actually occur?

Take a survey?

I almost had one the other day. One was down and the other was at first, then changed her mind
frown.gif

I haven't had one yet
30t6p3b.gif

Take a survey?

I almost had one the other day. One was down and the other was at first, then changed her mind
frown.gif

I haven't had one yet
30t6p3b.gif

I've had one, I am working on a second. Plant the idea in each females head but make it as spontaneous as possible. I think there are more that go on than people talk about mainly because some females don't want to get caught up in the hype thirsty dudes always attract.

I've had one, I am working on a second. Plant the idea in each females head but make it as spontaneous as possible. I think there are more that go on than people talk about mainly because some females don't want to get caught up in the hype thirsty dudes always attract.

I'm still in the search to do me a thick chick and feel the wet box that NTers claim they have. This will be next on my list.
pimp.gif

I'm still in the search to do me a thick chick and feel the wet box that NTers claim they have. This will be next on my list.
pimp.gif

I was sooo close to getting it done, got to fingerblast 2 at the same time and got brain but only one was down to take it to the end zone.then they both said they weren't drunk enough. This was on the 1st weekend of college last year. Its crazy though, much harder to keep two girls entertained than you'd think.

Its mad funny cuz I still see both of them around campus on the random and they act like I don't exist, sometimes I wanna just be like "yo remember that night..."

Back
Top Bottom