How many times is enough to shower each day?

to the people who said they only take cold showers in the summer time, thats just straight up nasty

how most of ya'll only shower once a day
sick.gif
, atleast twice a day morning and night

Originally Posted by StonedFace

anybody else hate getting out the shower when its cold?? I'll never get over it
laugh.gif
Especially in the morning.

I learned to put a shirt and a sweatshirt and a towel right outside my shower to dry off and put on before i get out.

Originally Posted by StonedFace

anybody else hate getting out the shower when its cold?? I'll never get over it
laugh.gif
Especially in the morning.

I learned to put a shirt and a sweatshirt and a towel right outside my shower to dry off and put on before i get out.

Usually once a day in the morning before classes. Sometimes twice a day (was twice a day during high school) if i get dirty or play a sport during the day.

Usually once a day in the morning before classes. Sometimes twice a day (was twice a day during high school) if i get dirty or play a sport during the day.

I do twice a day.

Someone I used to work with said she only showered at night because she didn't do anything in the morning to justify showering then.
laugh.gif
People still sweat at night.

I do twice a day.

Someone I used to work with said she only showered at night because she didn't do anything in the morning to justify showering then.
laugh.gif
People still sweat at night.

nom de guerre wrote:
seriously who needs to shower more than once a day. yall trippin

right..... I can understand the extra shower after a work out or a hard sweat but 3Xs........ are you in your period?

nom de guerre wrote:
seriously who needs to shower more than once a day. yall trippin

right..... I can understand the extra shower after a work out or a hard sweat but 3Xs........ are you in your period?

Back
Top Bottom