How many times is enough to shower each day?

3 times a day?!
yall are crazy.

I could see two: 1 when you wake up and 1 after workout

but three? what the hell do you guys do that make 3 showers even necessary? (srs)

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

When i'm at school = 3 times a week. (Monday, then Wednesday, then Friday.)
laugh.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

1 in the morning and another if I go to the gym that day.

Seriously what the hell are you doing to take 3 showers a day? Unless you do multiple workouts there is really no need at all to shower that much.

Who was it that said he can't change clothes without showering?
laugh.gif
Seriously? That's OD, how the hell do you try on clothes at the store then if you think wearing clothes without having showered immediately prior makes them THAT filthy?
laugh.gif

1 in the morning and another if I go to the gym that day.

Seriously what the hell are you doing to take 3 showers a day? Unless you do multiple workouts there is really no need at all to shower that much.

Who was it that said he can't change clothes without showering?
laugh.gif
Seriously? That's OD, how the hell do you try on clothes at the store then if you think wearing clothes without having showered immediately prior makes them THAT filthy?
laugh.gif

twice a day when i use to come from the gym or training....but other than that....once a day is all it takes.

twice a day when i use to come from the gym or training....but other than that....once a day is all it takes.

Originally Posted by Nothin But Net 87

Showering so many times in a day, do you guys reuse towels?

i don't, use a fresh towel every day up until it's time to do laundry again......when i was a young boy I use to.

oh, but to answer your question, if i took 2 shower's in the same day, yeah i'd stick with the same towel.

Originally Posted by Nothin But Net 87

Showering so many times in a day, do you guys reuse towels?

i don't, use a fresh towel every day up until it's time to do laundry again......when i was a young boy I use to.

oh, but to answer your question, if i took 2 shower's in the same day, yeah i'd stick with the same towel.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

wait. so some of yall take a shower at night, go to sleep for 6-8 hours then wake up and take another

laugh.gif

yall must run thru underwear. unless you wear the same pair twice.

laugh.gif
   I'm sayin, how is that neccessary?

Y'all be workin out and sweating in your dreams or somethin?

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

wait. so some of yall take a shower at night, go to sleep for 6-8 hours then wake up and take another

laugh.gif

yall must run thru underwear. unless you wear the same pair twice.

laugh.gif
   I'm sayin, how is that neccessary?

Y'all be workin out and sweating in your dreams or somethin?

Originally Posted by Biggie62

1-3 times depending. Showering often is not good because it dries out your skin. During the summer I might just in for a quick 1 minute cold shower. But I usually just shower at night. Or twice if I got to the gym or run in the morning.

Do cold showers really make your day that much better in the summer? In my head a cold shower would be excruciating. I dont know if its worth it.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

1-3 times depending. Showering often is not good because it dries out your skin. During the summer I might just in for a quick 1 minute cold shower. But I usually just shower at night. Or twice if I got to the gym or run in the morning.

Do cold showers really make your day that much better in the summer? In my head a cold shower would be excruciating. I dont know if its worth it.

Once in the morning and once if I work out. Sounds like some of y'all got some B/O problems or lost the handle on your deodorant.

Once in the morning and once if I work out. Sounds like some of y'all got some B/O problems or lost the handle on your deodorant.

Every night. I know some people who shower once a day but only in the morning. I don't know how they can go to bed without showering...just feels dirty. In the morning, I turn the shower on and stick my head in just to feel the cold water on my face to wake up a little and also to get my hair wet so I can comb it. I get a bad case of bed head 

Every night. I know some people who shower once a day but only in the morning. I don't know how they can go to bed without showering...just feels dirty. In the morning, I turn the shower on and stick my head in just to feel the cold water on my face to wake up a little and also to get my hair wet so I can comb it. I get a bad case of bed head 

I'm a big dude so I average 2 showers. I can't start my day unless I shower in the morning. After work before I kick back, and then if I'm about to make moves, a get fresh shower.

I'm a big dude so I average 2 showers. I can't start my day unless I shower in the morning. After work before I kick back, and then if I'm about to make moves, a get fresh shower.

Back
Top Bottom