Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 - 10 House Kitten

• 11 -15 Street Cat

• 16+ SAVAGE!

• Total voters

Me personally, no amount of meat can make me pass out forreal forreal.

Back when I was 17 I was in a contest, I shoved about 3 small ones in my mouth at once, sucked it off clean and pulled the bone out. Did it again 5 times. Each time was maybe 5-6 seconds. I can probably suck off a good 50 clean in one minute, depending on how big they are. The trick to getting the big ones clean is to put em in your mouth, bite the base (by where your holding it) twist and pull it out. This way, you'll have all the meat off the bone and in your mouth by the time you pull it out. As your chewing and swallowing, you work on picking the next one to work with
OH MY GOD I CHOKED
roll.gif
FlyNY didn't 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Its only 60 seconds.

How many would it take to take you out?

Me personally, no amount of meat can make me pass out forreal forreal.

Back when I was 17 I was in a contest, I shoved about 3 small ones in my mouth at once, sucked it off clean and pulled the bone out. Did it again 5 times. Each time was maybe 5-6 seconds. I can probably suck off a good 50 clean in one minute, depending on how big they are. The trick to getting the big ones clean is to put em in your mouth, bite the base (by where your holding it) twist and pull it out. This way, you'll have all the meat off the bone and in your mouth by the time you pull it out. As your chewing and swallowing, you work on picking the next one to work with

Yeah?

Back
Top Bottom