How many years until stealing a car becomes impossible?

Watching all these car commercials about how far the industry has grown, it occurs to me that with lojack, laser-cut keys, etc.. it's become nearly impossible to steal a car. I'm sure that it still occurs today though, so I wonder, How many years until stealing a car becomes impossible?

As for every new safe there is a bank robber that can get in. There will always be a car thief for everything. It just won't be your run of the mill thief anymore.

As long as they have these...

url

... stealing cars will NEVER be impossible!

^yup
they have trailers with "aluminum" foil that blocks lojack

if they want your car they're going to take it.

You can order keys from the dealer. All you need is someone on the inside get the car stripped asap for parts. So I heard

Originally Posted by REDUCE523

You can order keys from the dealer. All you need is someone on the inside get the car stripped asap for parts. So I heard

So you heard aye? lol nah but for every measure we take to protect there will always be a counter measure someway somehow always a ying n yang

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

As long as they have these...

url

... stealing cars will NEVER be impossible!

indifferent.gif
the real theifs.
tired.gif
 My car has been towed so many times... Its highway robbery how much they charge you to get it back. 
I mean damn, It cost you nothing but a full tank of gas to take my %**%, I pay a few hundred to get it back??
30t6p3b.gif

Repo man never came for my %**% though 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom