How messed up is it to date a girl for 2-3 months then suddenly break it off?

If it isn't working out, it isn't working out. Better to break up now than to be in a wack relationship for an extended period of time.

If it isn't working out, it isn't working out. Better to break up now than to be in a wack relationship for an extended period of time.

not as messed up as it is to date a girl for 2 years then suddenly break it off.
mad.gif

Just tell her how you feel and go from there. It's not like you need to give her a 2 week notice or anything but some closure is always nice..

Just tell her how you feel and go from there. It's not like you need to give her a 2 week notice or anything but some closure is always nice..

Did you buy her a necklace, celebrate a 1 month aniversery and told her you love her? then why are you stressing cuzzzz

Did you buy her a necklace, celebrate a 1 month aniversery and told her you love her? then why are you stressing cuzzzz

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

not as messed up as it is to date a girl for 2 years then suddenly break it off.
mad.gif
I dont know about all that.. I would prob catch feelings 

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

mad.gif
I dont know about all that.. I would prob catch feelings 

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Agreed. Add some closure. Don't leave her in the dark. Obviously she met something to you for a couple months, be nice enough to end it.

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Agreed. Add some closure. Don't leave her in the dark. Obviously she met something to you for a couple months, be nice enough to end it.

if you are going into the relationship knowing or planning to do this...then yes. why waste each others time. but if you are with someone and it just isnt working out then no. but then again...is it that bad? is it not something you can work through?

if you are going into the relationship knowing or planning to do this...then yes. why waste each others time. but if you are with someone and it just isnt working out then no. but then again...is it that bad? is it not something you can work through?

It is always ok to break it off. Relationships require two peoples commitment, there is no contract.

Back
Top Bottom