How much are yall paying a month for phonebill.

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by proper english

AT&T 
sick.gif

900 min with unltd txt, nights, & weekends... free mob2mob & rollover #$%^&

4 lines on Fam plan:

iPhone4 w/ unltd data

Bold 9700 w/ unltd data

Nokia e72 w/ 200MB data

Samsung Eternity (
laugh.gif
) no data

Grand Total: $195 and some change.. comes down to less than $50 per person, which is really not that bad IMO. 
ohwell.gif

Not bad at all.

We have a family plan (4 people) and pay around $185-190. a month
pimp.gif
yep.. family plan is the way to go.. i suggest you guys find 2-3 (trustworthy) fam/friends and share the load. 

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by proper english

AT&T 
sick.gif

900 min with unltd txt, nights, & weekends... free mob2mob & rollover #$%^&

4 lines on Fam plan:

iPhone4 w/ unltd data

Bold 9700 w/ unltd data

Nokia e72 w/ 200MB data

Samsung Eternity (
laugh.gif
) no data

Grand Total: $195 and some change.. comes down to less than $50 per person, which is really not that bad IMO. 
ohwell.gif

Not bad at all.

We have a family plan (4 people) and pay around $185-190. a month
pimp.gif
yep.. family plan is the way to go.. i suggest you guys find 2-3 (trustworthy) fam/friends and share the load. 

I hate my verizon plan

family plan (4 lines) comes out to about 210 and some change.

2 blackberry
2 droids

I hate my verizon plan

family plan (4 lines) comes out to about 210 and some change.

2 blackberry
2 droids

AT&T-iPhone 4
Unlimited Minutes-$70
Unlimited Data-$30
Unlimited Text-$20
Roadside Assistance-$3
$130ish after taxes

If my wack service continues though I've considered the EVO.  I love the iPhone, but AT&T service is getting worse
tired.gif

AT&T-iPhone 4
Unlimited Minutes-$70
Unlimited Data-$30
Unlimited Text-$20
Roadside Assistance-$3
$130ish after taxes

If my wack service continues though I've considered the EVO.  I love the iPhone, but AT&T service is getting worse
tired.gif

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Sprint Everything and like $7 insurance and tax brings my total to $113...

Do you make a lot of calls to land line's? if so I understand why you have that plan. But if you're not making a lot of land lines call why don't you drop it to Everything data? You get unlimited calls to cellphones on any network and 450 anytime min which as i said you would use to land lines. Would save you a lot of money.

Do you make a lot of calls to land line's? if so I understand why you have that plan. But if you're not making a lot of land lines call why don't you drop it to Everything data? You get unlimited calls to cellphones on any network and 450 anytime min which as i said you would use to land lines. Would save you a lot of money.

Y'all are *****ing about nothing. You think you're getting raped price wise. Na, you're not.

Here, we don't have unlimited data, some prepaid's get unlimited text, but that's it. If I wanted my iPhone on an official iPhone plan this is the best I could get, call, text and data wise...

600 mins
600 texts

1GB of data

And the grand total?

$250 per month. And you'd be stuck on a 24 month plan.

Piss off with your whinging. Y'all have it good.

Y'all are *****ing about nothing. You think you're getting raped price wise. Na, you're not.

Here, we don't have unlimited data, some prepaid's get unlimited text, but that's it. If I wanted my iPhone on an official iPhone plan this is the best I could get, call, text and data wise...

600 mins
600 texts

1GB of data

And the grand total?

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

600 mins
600 texts

1GB of data

And the grand total?

Damn! New Zealand FTL

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

600 mins
600 texts

1GB of data

And the grand total?

Damn! New Zealand FTL

Originally Posted by GG0tti

Thought about it but yea, I make a lot of land line calls. And I'll be looking for another vehicle soon and I'll be having to call dealerships and whatnot so yea, I can't get this plan...just yet...

Originally Posted by GG0tti

Thought about it but yea, I make a lot of land line calls. And I'll be looking for another vehicle soon and I'll be having to call dealerships and whatnot so yea, I can't get this plan...just yet...

$45, iPhone on Rogers

- 300 minutes
- free after 6pm
- free evenings and weekends
-- 100 long distance minutes (within Canada).. ya we gotta pay to call someone 50+km away smh
- 500MB data
- unlimited texts
- caller ID

satisfied as it suits my needs

Back
Top Bottom