How much are you spending to go to a sporting event...

So im in PHX and there really arent that many people who are arizona fans cause a ton of people have moved to PHX in the last 10 years. with that being saidthere really arent that many cards, suns, coyotes, dback fans. ive been to a browns cardinals game and i would say 60% were browns fan..

anyways, i think compared to other cities PHX has cheap +!$ tickets

NBA: Suns - Lower level sideline - $65 bad opponent/$175 good opponent
NFL: Cardinals - Lower Level Sideline - $40 bad opponent/$65 good opponent (sat 50 yard line lower level for Falcons Cards playoff game last year for $50 aticket)
NHL: Coyotes - Lower Lever Center Ice - $10 every opponent besides the red wings/$25 for the red wings
MLB: DBacks - Lower Level between the bases - $20 for ever game besides dodgers, yanks, socks
Kicker

http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll210/aar1002/?action=view&current=MailAttachment.jpg
Spoiler [+]
paid $30 a ticket 45 minutes before the game
laugh.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Its pathetic here but there is no real fan base
what are u guys payin?

MLB: A's Free (i get free tix to any a's game)
MLB: SF Giants Like 40
NBA: Warriors like 40 at the most
NFL: Raiders i only go when someone gives me free tix because their not worth it
NCAAFTB: California GOlden Bears Season Tix i forgot its not that bad but better than spending money on raiders or warriors

Blazers - 30 bucks for two tickets (300 section)
M's - Last year 10-20 bucks per ticket (300 level) 40 - 50 (for lower level) It will go way up next year
eyes.gif

Seahawks - I have a secret to getting these tickets for cheap so 35- 50 per ticket (for 300 level)

On a side note I'm going to Denver for a sports weekend

Kobe + Spurs + Rockies opening game = 300 bucks

Dodgers: Field Level Seats $60+ each

Lakers: Lower Bowl Seats (100 Section) $150+ each

Kings Hockey: Lower Bowl Seats (100 Section) $50-60 each

Me and all the other Detroit sports fans out there are paying record lows for tickets because of the economy around here. I stay getting away with murder everygame I go to.

Originally Posted by Kalamazoo52

Me and all the other Detroit sports fans out there are paying record lows for tickets because of the economy around here. I stay getting away with murder every game I go to.

pimp.gif
tell me bout it!

Kobe and Lebron this weekend in Portland
pimp.gif

people paying 100 bucks a ticket for the 300
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom