how much better does George Hill make the Pacers?

solarius49

Banned
indiana is my favorite team, sue me, i know they suck, but i love them.  Im excited as #*+* about them picking up Hill, but how much better will he make my squad?  Where does the future of my team lie? any info at all will be helpful

indiana is my favorite team, sue me, i know they suck, but i love them.  Im excited as #*+* about them picking up Hill, but how much better will he make my squad?  Where does the future of my team lie? any info at all will be helpful

They'll go from being the 29th best team in the league to the 28th.

Just jokin but whatare they gonna do with Collison ?

They'll go from being the 29th best team in the league to the 28th.

Just jokin but whatare they gonna do with Collison ?

i read somewhere that Hill will play the 2, which is ok with me bc he doesnt strike me as a big assist man, and collison played very well last year (14 and 6 i believe)

i read somewhere that Hill will play the 2, which is ok with me bc he doesnt strike me as a big assist man, and collison played very well last year (14 and 6 i believe)

Born and raised in Indy but my view on this trade is as followed:

1. What about the rebounding? Our rebounding isn't as consistent as it should be
30t6p3b.gif
. Crazy T and Hibbert must have a MAJOR co-sign by the coaching staff because their rebounding against the Bulls was
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

2. I love George Hill's game, used to watch him in HS and always thought he had a good jump shot. But is he going to start? Paul George can play pretty good D which is why he started in the first place. So they have to figure out a good rotation (which shouldn't be too hard)
3. We NEED VETERANS! AND A FRONT COURT! I love Jeff Foster but dudes getting old. McRoberts is lazy, slow, & not that good at rebounding. We need more depth in the front court. I wish the Pacers would've made a trade for a decent PF/C that could possibly start or be a 6 or 7th option off the bench.

Overall, I think the George Hill trade will make the Pacers better... but not MUCH better due to our soft, inconsistent front court. Unless they prove me wrong next year, I think this trade wasn't as good as people make it out to be.

Born and raised in Indy but my view on this trade is as followed:

1. What about the rebounding? Our rebounding isn't as consistent as it should be
30t6p3b.gif
. Crazy T and Hibbert must have a MAJOR co-sign by the coaching staff because their rebounding against the Bulls was
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

2. I love George Hill's game, used to watch him in HS and always thought he had a good jump shot. But is he going to start? Paul George can play pretty good D which is why he started in the first place. So they have to figure out a good rotation (which shouldn't be too hard)
3. We NEED VETERANS! AND A FRONT COURT! I love Jeff Foster but dudes getting old. McRoberts is lazy, slow, & not that good at rebounding. We need more depth in the front court. I wish the Pacers would've made a trade for a decent PF/C that could possibly start or be a 6 or 7th option off the bench.

Overall, I think the George Hill trade will make the Pacers better... but not MUCH better due to our soft, inconsistent front court. Unless they prove me wrong next year, I think this trade wasn't as good as people make it out to be.

Why on earth would George Hill start? If anything, make him a 6th man....have him watch tapes of Jason Terry.

Why on earth would George Hill start? If anything, make him a 6th man....have him watch tapes of Jason Terry.

It gives the Pacers a reliable guard off the bench (assuming Collison and George start).

But in the end, they're still the seventh best team in the East at best.

It gives the Pacers a reliable guard off the bench (assuming Collison and George start).

But in the end, they're still the seventh best team in the East at best.

He fills a need and the team will be better for him.

But their ceiling is still 6th best team in the East.

He fills a need and the team will be better for him.

But their ceiling is still 6th best team in the East.

Remember that article that was talking about the NBA player who was about to come out of the closet recently but got convinced not to? Go to the Pacers website and watch George Hill's press conference.........

But anyways, they're a REALLY good defensive team and have a whole team of great hard working role players. I fell in love with them watching how hard they played against the Bulls in the first round. Paul George is one of the top defensive players in the entire league already. I know people are going to say "_____ wouldn't go to Indiana", but if they had a superstar player on that team they could be one of the best teams in the East. They should put together a package of Collison and Granger and see what they can get.

Remember that article that was talking about the NBA player who was about to come out of the closet recently but got convinced not to? Go to the Pacers website and watch George Hill's press conference.........

But anyways, they're a REALLY good defensive team and have a whole team of great hard working role players. I fell in love with them watching how hard they played against the Bulls in the first round. Paul George is one of the top defensive players in the entire league already. I know people are going to say "_____ wouldn't go to Indiana", but if they had a superstar player on that team they could be one of the best teams in the East. They should put together a package of Collison and Granger and see what they can get.

They'll probably be in the running for David West or Carl Landry when free agency starts too.

Back
Top Bottom