how much better does George Hill make the Pacers?

Originally Posted by PMatic

It gives the Pacers a reliable guard off the bench (assuming Collison and George start).

But in the end, they're still the seventh best team in the East at best.

Agreed, and will not get past the first round. Again.

Originally Posted by PMatic

It gives the Pacers a reliable guard off the bench (assuming Collison and George start).

But in the end, they're still the seventh best team in the East at best.

Agreed, and will not get past the first round. Again.

Bench scorer. Possible 6th man of the year contender. I don't think he'll be there to replace Collison. If you think Collison had issues playing point, Hill isn't much better running an offense either, which is probably why SA made him expendable. I don't think he would've been able to replace Parker. Hill is a decent combo guard to have off the bench while Parker is an All-star caliber PG.

Bench scorer. Possible 6th man of the year contender. I don't think he'll be there to replace Collison. If you think Collison had issues playing point, Hill isn't much better running an offense either, which is probably why SA made him expendable. I don't think he would've been able to replace Parker. Hill is a decent combo guard to have off the bench while Parker is an All-star caliber PG.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Championship.

roll.gif
this got me. 
But yeah we're talking about George Hill... Sure we've seen some flashes of really good play from him, but even if he does consistently put up numbers, he's not going to make that that big of an impact. Its not like dude is an all-star player
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Championship.

roll.gif
this got me. 
But yeah we're talking about George Hill... Sure we've seen some flashes of really good play from him, but even if he does consistently put up numbers, he's not going to make that that big of an impact. Its not like dude is an all-star player
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bleezys and Heem

O ok & I guess Gary Neal did a decent job as the #2 PG and they got Kawhi Leonard - who I think will do well. So that answers my question.
But Gary Neal is A sg

Originally Posted by Bleezys and Heem

O ok & I guess Gary Neal did a decent job as the #2 PG and they got Kawhi Leonard - who I think will do well. So that answers my question.
But Gary Neal is A sg

He just adds more to what they already had. Don't really understand the point of the trade.

He just adds more to what they already had. Don't really understand the point of the trade.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Remember that article that was talking about the NBA player who was about to come out of the closet recently but got convinced not to? Go to the Pacers website and watch George Hill's press conference.........

laugh.gif

glasses.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Remember that article that was talking about the NBA player who was about to come out of the closet recently but got convinced not to? Go to the Pacers website and watch George Hill's press conference.........

laugh.gif

glasses.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

wait so the pacers traded the 13th pick for a 6th man?

In this draft, the picks in that range only have the ceiling of a sixth man.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

wait so the pacers traded the 13th pick for a 6th man?

In this draft, the picks in that range only have the ceiling of a sixth man.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

laugh.gif

glasses.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
Him and Richard Jefferson were probably getting it in...

Back
Top Bottom