How much do Laker's floor seats go for?

On the road, how much is a common price for Laker's floor seats? They are on the baseline opposite site the Laker's (road) bench. Obviously you pay more at Staples, but has anybody ever been to a Laker's game where they were the road team? Where did you sit and how much did you pay? I'm interested in knowing both face value and then the real value, as in the common going price.
Thanks
L

im guessing a down payment on a house
laugh.gif

My friend had tickets to Lakers/Blazers at Portland recently, opposite player's bench midcourt and they got them for $700/seat. They scooped them off some season ticketholders who couldn't make the game. Not sure if that's indicative of other arenas around the country

Well I ask because I got tickets in OKC on March 26 against the Thunder for a steal, 560$ for 2. Next cheapest I have found anywhere is 625$ each, literally over twice the price. So I decided I'll flip them for the profit, then get some more tickets with that profit and still go and have extra money now. So I went to CL with a 400$ each price tag, got tons of calls and emails immediately. I have "committed" them to someone but no money has been exchanged yet, but I wonder if I am underselling myself again. Next cheapest on eBay like I said is 1250 and I sent him a best offer and he replied with 1075$ for 2 and his are actually 1 row behind mine.

I ask because I did the exact same thing this all star weekend in Dallas and ended up missing history. I came up on a 2nd row seat for 130$, Stubhubbed it for twice assuming I could just get the money and buy another, than never found anything that even came close to that price so I couldn't go because I don't do the terrace level, upper level, etc. seats even though it's not a bad view, particularly in a small arena like Ford. But I'd much rather %$$! with the floor seats.

Btw, http://www.seats3d.com

Are you talking face value or the going rate? Are they playing the Pacers or are they playing a contender? Price depends on alot of things.

Going rate, and it's against OKC. These are going pretty high because you can't get them by themselves. You have to either be a season ticket holder or get them as part of a Family Pack with like 6 other games, so even though tickets normally go over face, these are going that much over face plus it's Kobe and the Lakers.

i know clipper floor seats were have been around a grand the last few years, tough to justify that kind of cheese no matter what two teams are playing.. good luck though..

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

uhh if i were you id go to that game, thats just me though. plus im an OKC fan.
I am, I think I'm going to just sell 1 of the tickets. Got my eyes on some Nuggets floor seats for 400$/pair and these are on the sideline which is better.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

damn. pay $8000 for all star tix.
Where did you sit? I paid 130$ for those 128 row 2 then 175$ for 200something row 1 on the sideline front row.

I wish I could get courtside seats to a Laker game at Staples Center.

But those prices are no joke.
smh.gif

nah i'm talking about the chick who paid $8000 for tix at the all star game, just to get kicked out

Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

I wish I could get courtside seats to a Laker game at Staples Center.

But those prices are no joke.
smh.gif

thanks to bandwagon celebrities who show up and dont even pay attention or know what theyre watching
tired.gif

nah i'm talking about the chick who paid $8000 for tix at the all star game, just to get kicked out

heard about this... what exactly happened?

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

I believe the lady in question was sitting close to the West bench and asked Kobe why he wasn't playing and that his absence was a disappointment to her (possibly in not so formal prose).
TNT analysts said she was kicked out for her questioning. Go figure. 

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

I believe the lady in question was sitting close to the West bench and asked Kobe why he wasn't playing and that his absence was a disappointment to her (possibly in not so formal prose).
TNT analysts said she was kicked out for her questioning. Go figure. 

laugh.gif

ive been to plenty of warriors/Laker games here in the bay and i know floor seats shoot up to about 5 bills or more just cause its the Lakers...as far as staples go i dont even try to look at that
laugh.gif

Listenhere, I'm about the same place as you are with those tickets. I'm not sure whether my seats are closer to the behind the basket side (middle) of the section or the other aisle which would make them closer to the corner

Originally Posted by Ryda421

i hate you for picking up those tickets for 6 bills
frown.gif
You tryna go? PM me. I got another inside scoop, 118A, the tunnel right by the home bench

Back
Top Bottom