How much do you bench?..vol. get your weight up

I never really got into benching, mainly because I stick with dumbell press on the regular. Anyway, I'm about 185-190 lbs and I just put 225 up on benchpress for the first time in my life, a couple days ago
pimp.gif

Out of curiousity, for you all that work out, how much are you benching?

You'd get better replies under the sport and training section. I may start benching again in a year when I become adequate at my craft. Back when I wasinto it, 200 was good for me to do for 3 reps or so.

i was throwing up 225 when i was 17 and only weighing 160 pounds my weight been up u take ur own advice
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

i'm about 185 with 7% body fat. I benched 230lbs 8 times.
7% body fat..damn you must be pretty damn ripped. NH.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

i'm about 185 with 7% body fat. I benched 230lbs 8 times.

youre 185 at 7% body fat

how tall are you? that is very lean. prolly look like mario lopez physique. put some mass on.

anyways my max is 335 two reps. During the winter i like to reach my max for squat and bench. But during the summer i lift different, i do a lot of isolatedwork with dumbells. I bodybuild not powerlift but im def a strong dude.

damn we got some big (315?)brolic dudes#@%$ or some major ducktales.....are we talking with the bar?or without?
+
how much reps are yall 200+doing?

For myself i do 200-210(Depending on the bar)....5reps of 5.

Originally Posted by InfaredUser

damn we got some big (315?)brolic dudes#@%$ or some major ducktales.....are we talking with the bar?or without?
+

Ducktales?

You tell me.

wk0dol.jpg

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

+

Ducktales?

You tell me.

wk0dol.jpg
if thts rele ur pic than ur JACKED. im 165 pounds and can put up around 180 but i only bench when im bored. gonna have to start doin more becauseim gonna start playing football next year

6'0' ....200lb

i just do 185lb 12-15 rep x4 set....bench, and free weights ....benching overrated IMO tho.

any suggestions on reps, sets and such... just got a bench and I need instructions where to start...

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

+

Ducktales?

You tell me.

wk0dol.jpg

07_joey.jpg

nerd.gif

140-150ish w/ the bar. yes, i am kinda small, and fairly young, so i aint too worried.

ive never maxed out before though.

edit - im 5'6 and weigh around 145 if that matters

Back
Top Bottom