How much $$$ do you guys save a month?

HANK
if youre seriously interested, forget the gimmicky infomercial and stuff you checked out on google *scams* from who knows whoever the hell wrote it or tryna throw salt in the game, forget that dude three2three with the sour attitude who thinks he knows alll the answers. 

sometimes in life you gotta take a chance an have an open mind, i seriously questioned moms cuz i was very worried, i even met other mothers/sons, father/sons etc, ppl my age, younger, an much older already retired.

IM one of those ppl in the informercial, regular dude along with moms who already came up this right here is 10 DVDs which wasnt free but since it was so much info in 3 days valuable info, we shelled out for it, hit my inbox real talk 

NOW is a great time for real estate, i guarantee this will change your mind/view, thinking. 

166du0z.jpg

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i really want this narrow minded bad attitude three2three guy to come back

i dont think this dude is doing that good, many ppl do fail in real estate but apparently ppl let you down.............maybe thats why you feel the way you do.

to be succcessful its better to have successful people around you

you should check out this book by my dude Robert Shemin, who i met back in May.........now that guy is guru when it comes to this stuff.
I dont pay my mortgage. How much worse can I be?
roll.gif

You sound like a pyramid scheme. If M.J. taught you basketball do you really think you'll be an successful as him?  People kill me with these seminars and self help books that only line the pockets of the speakers and authors.

I speak from experience. "teams" only work when each individual is being selfish and is focused. Money is the motivating factor and once that gets funny then there is no team.

People have families and other issues aside from the team and if that problem so happens to be greater than the team then who takes up the slack? You. all it takes is one team member to come up short and mess everyones money up. I choose to do things alone. People have their own agendas and I know that getting my property paid fast as hell is my #1 goal. I'm 3.5 years deep into a 30 year mortgage but only have 8 years left cause I chose to send all profit to the bank and live off my regular job. 

You can keep on with your pyramid group. I'll stick to not "doing so good"

I save about $1000 a month, more but never less.

Waiting for the market to stabilize in order to invest in properties here in the SoCal (prices still dipping in some areas) area.  Already, getting money together for that.  Two of my buddies are already in, my girl has her real estate license and her pops is a contractor.

I have family on standby if needed.  I'm Mexican btw,
laugh.gif
.  Finding family for construction work is never difficult, time to cash in on years of free Dodger tickets.

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

homie, aren't you like 16 or 17? Not that it matters (I'm 16) But you seem so damn smart
laugh.gif

you gonna be a billionaire.

that's my lil asian homey from the bay maryland...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm from Massachusetts
mad.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that really is good though how you save so much. You're my idol homie
pimp.gif

besides from 401K & ESPP (employee stock purchase plan), $1500/month gets dumped into savings.

need to get into real estate asap!

-wife and i save $1000 per pay period
-we also have $5000 in dependent care account we can cash in whenever
-another account that adds $20 every Friday (been going a little over a year)
-personally, i take out $200 every pay period to have cash on hand in case of small emergencies (about 500 currently)

and i'm still broke at the end of the month

Back
Top Bottom