How much do you pay for your haircut? (IG barbers going crazy)

Maybe this is just social media are giving me a false perception about how things but I've seen so many barbers on social media charging $100+ for haircuts. These guys act like they're performing surgery when they're just lining up beards and giving fades 😂

Is this actually what's going on or are these guys just flexing? The prices have gone up around here but I still pay $30+tip for haircuts. How much are you guys paying?

Charging/Paying $125 for that basic, even all around cut is insane :lol: :smh:
It's crazy. I've been seeing guys like this who are basically telling barbers that if they're not charging $100+, they're leaving money on the table:

I'm just trying to make sure that I'm not crazy 😂

Maybe this is just social media are giving me a false perception about how things but I've seen so many barbers on social media charging $100+ for haircuts. These guys act like they're performing surgery when they're just lining up beards and giving fades 😂

Is this actually what's going on or are these guys just flexing? The prices have gone up around here but I still pay $30+tip for haircuts. How much are you guys paying?

Second video... He's not lying about a lot of barbers ****ing up beards. The amount of barbers I've come across that have change the shape of my beard is astounding. Can't believe it, like man this is your profession how can you not follow the line? Don't you do this everyday? How am I able to line my own beard with a disposable razor better than you, the barber, can with a straight blade. As I said, a lot of these guys charging outrageous prices for garbage work.

$40 with standard tip. And that’s for that bro haircut. The ethnic person cutting hair is like $20-25 with a generous tip.

atlsfinest atlsfinest
Have you heard of Blackbart? Not sure if you saw(I didn’t lol), but he was one of the barbers that was part of the Atl haircut versuz or whatever it was. Im not for sure but I think he started the trend of $100 lineups here, and not purposely. His line use to be so long the dope boyz start paying him $100 to jump line. It happened so often that over the years it pretty much became his going price, that or you were waiting for hours. For whatever reason, saying your haircut was $100 became a flex in the hood, smh. I had known dude since middle school, use to go to him to support and because he was dope! Not anymore though, can’t be paying $200 for me and my boys to get haircuts.

$20 w/ tip. places were usually $12-15

been cutting my own for a few years now tho

Just posted this in another thread the other day. Idk how to insert quotes so I just copied and pasted

My long time barber priced me out. He started to charge $60 a cut, and $55 for a line up. This was back in 2019. Present day he now charges $75 for a cut, $87 for a cut with shave, and if he has never cut you before its $95 for the first cut. I couldnt fit that into my budget on top of me moving further north, it would be a 45 minute drive just to get there, and Im already paying $145 for a retwist. Since I got locks all I need is a lineup so did some lookin round and found this butch chick 5 mins up the steet that does it for the $15. She aight with the clippers...nothin to brag about fr, some days are better than others but for $15 Ive been consistently comin back. Beats paying $55 for a lineup...She did push my lining back last time so she is temporarily fired and Ima try this new spot 2 mins from the crib....He charges $38 :ohwell: plus I found a new chick for the retwist and she charges $80, I see her this week too so Ima see how it goes. Hopefully they decent and I'll be going from paying $200 to $120 for my hair services..

60+20

I've been seeing him for...13 years?? Since he was starting out of hia garage and only charging 15 lol. I have too much anxiety to go find another barber. Went from garage > barbershop > salon/barbershop hybrid > his own little studio rented out of an office building. im just lucky my income kept up.

60+20

I've been seeing him for...13 years?? Since he was starting out of hia garage and only charging 15 lol. I have too much anxiety to go find another barber. Went from garage > barbershop > salon/barbershop hybrid > his own little studio rented out of an office building. im just lucky my income kept up.

Kinda how my story went…locked in with my old barber when he was cutting out of his kitchen charging $15. Followed Em through barber school, 2 shops, his own suite, then he opened his own shop…then He started cuttin NBA & NFL players and my pockets couldnt keep up smh

Back
Top Bottom