How much do you spend per month?

Before I kept a record of my budget I was pretty careless on how I spent my money. Once you have a credit/debit card you just swipe at everything. Now that I keep a record every time I make a purchase, it has helped a little in keeping me in check. Right now I'm living with my parents and going to school. Trying to keep my spending to about $800-$900/month (including phone bill and internet). Sometimes there are months where I have no choice but to spend it on emergency's, such as parts for my car so I would hit $1300. I don't know about you guys but to me that is a lot to spend. Being frugal is hard to do when you go out a lot and have friends lol.

bX7Eo.gif

Eating out is a bish. Especially with the prices going up.

Fam charging me 15$ for giant sub at jersey mikes. Smh

I really only have credit card bills -- $200-300 max per month.

Lucky to not have rent, utilities, etc.

Expenses are about $3500-4000 a month. Of that. I average anywhere from $200-300 on eating out, starbucks, etc. I need to cut that out. Rest is rent, cc bills, internet, phone, gas, groceries, car payment, utilities and other misc stuff.

Depends on the month but not that much, though the cost of living here is pretty different. The overwhelming majority of my spending is paying most of my mom's rent. So aside from that monthly €500 I generally only spend up to €250 on top of that, minus some significant outliers here and there. But my overall spending is pretty low. Due to my chronic disease my expenses from things like alcohol, the gym, eating out, ... shrunk significantly as I can't physically handle the same amount of activities I used to. In a way it has helped me keep a far more balanced budget with plenty of opportunity to save and treat myself to some nice things on occasion.

Well I get paid on average about 3k a month after paying uncle Sam and insurance, and I'm broke after paying my bills and what not... so, 3k.

This just makes me realize how much I get raped in taxes.

About $2500-2800 a month between going out, food, rent, student loans etc.

I live in a high cost area so it is what it is.

I swear I spend more than I make so like 3000 a month. ON STUPID **** lol. my bills only really equal like 1800. I cant tell you where the rest of the money goes

Back
Top Bottom