How much is 2 2007 15" L7's worth?? Should I cop for $350??

I know lil about sounds, but right now I have 3 12"audiobahn and a Audiobahn A18001DT amp in my Trailblazer, and I paid $300 for it all new off the streets...now I have a chance to buy two 2007 15" L7 frommy boy for $350 and they are in a ported box already....

Call me slow, call me a ******....but is that a good deal?? How much am I saving off of store price??

And if I should cop, can I use the same amp I have now??? And then how much you think I can sell my 3 12" for?? LOL

Thanks NT!!

I'd say that is a good deal.

L7's 15" are pretty expensive, and the ported box doesn't help price.

But $350 is good.

Man...you better hope your boy isnt on NikeTalk becuz you need to buy those ASAP...L7's are expensive as hell and 350 for both in a ported box is asteal...just hope he hasnt taken them to hell and back...

Originally Posted by ghettokamel1

Man...you better hope your boy isnt on NikeTalk becuz you need to buy those ASAP...L7's are expensive as hell and 350 for both in a ported box is a steal...just hope he hasnt taken them to hell and back...

Naw they looked pretty new...but then again, with sounds, I guess you cant really go by looks...

He wanted 400 but I talked him down some, then plus he owe me 125 right now, but im going to tell him to knock off another 75 bucks and his debt will be paidLOL... 275 would be a better price...then maybe I can cop a countdown pack lol...

So how much do you guys think I can sell the three 12's for??

And can I hook up the same amp???

don't use the same amp...audiobahn is trash...no offense..but it is...you'll be lucky to get 300 for those subs and amp..the l7s take 1000 wattsrms..so if your on a budget look at hifonics amps

Thats a pretty good deal man,go for it,before he changes his mind and decides not to sell it to you for that price!!
i would recommend you to but a new amp,such as a memphis,jl audio,or rocksford fosgate amp to make them bang hard,belive me
i have had experience with those,and those subs will hit really hard,espesically if u put them in your trailblazer!!
grin.gif
pimp.gif

depends on your subs power rating, what type of music/sound you're looking for (spl/sql) ...how well the box is built, double baffle, etc....

many factors come into the equation, $350 is honestly cheap for the whole deal, but then that makes me wonder how good the subs actually are...id say look intoother subs, IDMAX / SI MAG / SI BM / FI Q ... list goes on

do research

Originally Posted by what are you gonna do

depends on your subs power rating, what type of music/sound you're looking for (spl/sql) ...how well the box is built, double baffle, etc....

many factors come into the equation, $350 is honestly cheap for the whole deal, but then that makes me wonder how good the subs actually are...id say look into other subs, IDMAX / SI MAG / SI BM / FI Q ... list goes on

do research

i think he should stick with the l7s..all the subs you mentioned...to power them right..build proper boxes for them...beef up the electrical. he'llprolly break bank.

Originally Posted by Youngdipset20

many factors come into the equation, $350 is honestly cheap for the whole deal, but then that makes me wonder how good the subs actually are...id say look into other subs, IDMAX / SI MAG / SI BM / FI Q ... list goes on

do research

i think he should stick with the l7s..all the subs you mentioned...to power them right..build proper boxes for them...beef up the electrical. he'll prolly break bank.

YEAH and we not tryin to do that!!! LOL....Im a no retail type guy right now, so if you dont have a hookup for me, im going to stick with theL7's...

Youngdipset20

Why is audiobahn trash?? Not sayin you the only person that have said that, but others have also said they was one of the good brands out there....

Dbacolypse

Why sir Why?? LOL

Originally Posted by FENKELLandBIRWOOD

do research

i think he should stick with the l7s..all the subs you mentioned...to power them right..build proper boxes for them...beef up the electrical. he'll prolly break bank.

YEAH and we not tryin to do that!!! LOL....Im a no retail type guy right now, so if you dont have a hookup for me, im going to stick with the L7's...

Youngdipset20

Why is audiobahn trash?? Not sayin you the only person that have said that, but others have also said they was one of the good brands out there....
Audiobahn use to be the *$*! back then..now their equipment is made half assed...the amps never produce the rated wattage..and the subs have no sqto them at all

do research

YEAH and we not tryin to do that!!! LOL....Im a no retail type guy right now, so if you dont have a hookup for me, im going to stick with the L7's...

Youngdipset20

Audiobahn use to be the *$*! back then..now their equipment is made half assed...the amps never produce the rated wattage..and the subs have no sq to them at all

OHHH ok!!
I see now...thats why most of the people sayin they a good brand are older head cats!!

So YoungDipset20, can I at least run my amp to them for the time being until I have extra to waste on another amp??

I have LOTS of money going out this week on priorities and priorities come first b4 a amp...

So YoungDipset20, can I at least run my amp to them for the time being until I have extra to waste on another amp??

I have LOTS of money going out this week on priorities and priorities come first b4 a amp...

what model is it?

You should get a deck first, otherwise you gonna spend money for a new amp and it still won't be getting the potential out of your subs.
smh.gif
@ youagain. That's why my two 12" hit WAAAAYYYY harder than your three.
alien.gif

do research

Youngdipset20

Audiobahn use to be the *$*! back then..now their equipment is made half assed...the amps never produce the rated wattage..and the subs have no sq to them at all

The same can be said for Rockford Fosgates....they used to be money

Originally Posted by Dbacolypse

You should get a deck first, otherwise you gonna spend money for a new amp and it still won't be getting the potential out of your subs.
smh.gif
@ you again. That's why my two 12" hit WAAAAYYYY harder than your three.
alien.gif

No deck?
indifferent.gif

Save up for a headunit man
laugh.gif

smh.gif
alien.gif

No deck?
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

That's right, tell 'em
grin.gif

smh.gif
alien.gif

No deck?
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

LOL I didnt cop one yet because I didnt know a good one to get then plus I was in a toss up between gettin a flip out....
grin.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif
alien.gif

No deck?
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

That's right, tell 'em
grin.gif

Shut up sir!! Right when im about to cop something(like a ps3 or a headunit) thats when good deals come flyin my way....

smh.gif
alien.gif

No deck?
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

LOL I didnt cop one yet because I didnt know a good one to get then plus I was in a toss up between gettin a flip out....
grin.gif
roll.gif

i'd def cop a headunit before i get those subs..try to flip your audiobahn stuff, because honestly 2 15 l7s is overkill..it's nice to have but onesub properly amped in the right box is more than enough bass for anyone

Back
Top Bottom