How much is your collection worth?

nothing
THE JOKER GANG
"In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people. Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed and blew it out."​

4k-5k wat the dunks and carmines help me out here haha
WANTED!!!
EVERY JORDAN 6 HIGH ICY AND DS!!!
((FOUNDER))
T E A M I C E

They have no monetary value, cause im not sellin.........
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

like most people said,

Priceless
YO, DO ME A FAVOR?
ACCIDENTALLY STEP ON YOUR WHITE SUNGLASSES

R.I.P. Brian Doremus​

Quote:
im thinkin at least 3 mail order brides, 1 unnatractive one to cook.
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
I be killin' ya'll on that lyrical sh--Mayonnaise colored benz I push miracle whip !

Hmmm.....A good $8,000. Which means I spent at least $4,000 on sneakers....and that scares me.
TEAMSOVIET
TEAM AF-ONE

$15K give or take

Will sell next summer to help with a big purchase. Shoes are just shoes. I suggest selling, investing and starting something up. Once you have your money right, you can buy it all back. Even if it's more than what you originally paid, when you got the money to back it, it wont matter.
TEAM DIRTY
Cause we get them Dirty deals

2 the thread starter.. nice collection.. but you people that have over 10,000 $ in shoes are crazy...
i have around prolly around 4 G's... and i think thats alot.. and if you think about it... you can really invest that money
into bigger things like a house, kids, family.. REAL THINGS...
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

Quote:
REAL THINGS...

i think you didn't get the point. it's not an investment (to me that is). it's passion. so money is secondary.

yeah... priceless. if you add up all the hours i've spent informing myself about sneakers
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

time is money, right? well it is to us full time workers.

Props to: amsterdan and silversurfer5400, keepin the sneaker game alive in switzerland​
TEAM AM FAM

I don't think sneakers and their worth should be discussed.

I've been buying sneakers FOREVER and never once thought about what my collection was "worth".

This isn't an investment. It's always been about love.

Kids today got it backwards. And it's a shame. And it is pretty much why things are as @#%$ up as they are.
TEAM AM FAM
[email protected]/AIM illphillip
1st EDITION HALLOWEEN AF1 Sz 9.5 FOR SALE
$175 GUARANTEED DELIVERY BY OCT. 31

more than i spent cause i got good deals/steals on all my shoes ^^
"Your lies have killed more men in a day than I have in a lifetime." -CSM

3k sounds about right- so glad i found a lot of steals on the way
F.C.BARCELONA
teammaximal​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

this if funny since it just came up in conversation with my girl (she wants me to cut back and cut down) as of thursday night....436 pairs, and the total flight club value of my DS kicks plus average ebay prices on my worn kicks was enough for a 745i and a very nice down payment on a house.

she wants me to get the house and the car, but then I would not look good stepping out of either....

I should have maned up and told her I was going to cut back on her!!!!!
Haters Need To Hate Harder!!

I would sell mine for $1 million. Some shoes are priceless. I just acquired the Celtic hi's. A shoe I've been after for 5 years or so, and I don't think I could ever sell them.
5 years on Niketalk. I know more than you.

Quote:
Shoes are just shoes. I suggest selling, investing and starting something up. Once you have your money right, you can buy it all back. Even if it's more than what you originally paid, when you got the money to back it, it wont matter.
TEAMSOVIETTEAM AF-ONE

Back
Top Bottom