How Much Money Do You Spend When You Go Out?

My tax guy just told me how much I spent on going out last year. Coulda had two new rimmed up kia sportages in the driveway like Nore in the Grimey vid.. Backat it tonight, the way this year done started ima be sittin on twin X3's. Lol

I dont know your situation but with the way things are you dont think you should slow up just a little?

I spend anywhere from $8 to $50..nothing more.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I dont know your situation but with the way things are you dont think you should slow up just a little?

I spend anywhere from $8 to $50..nothing more.

Same. I refuse to spent more than $50 on a night.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

3 words

TOO DAMN MUCH

Indeed...
grin.gif

I spend more than I'm supposed to going to the clubs every weekend. Oh well, you only live once so you gotta live it up ya dig.

I don't pay to get into clubs but the drinks and then going to get some food after gets to be a lot of money after awhile.

D, please why bring up this today?
I found out 3 days ago from my accountant, I spent $92,000 last year in nightclubs only. dumbest STUPIDEST thing ever!!!!! I have zero to show for it, butsome good @#@ times. I mean I went nutso last year and financially? 2008 was a horrible year compared to 2003 - 2007. so dumb.

but for my b-day this tues, I'm goin all in one last time and thats pretty much it for 09. when I say all in, you ain't ever seen nba or jay -z gothis dumb. lol

I got caught up last sat and F'd around spending $3,300 like it was nothing at Coco. like I said, I'm done after my b-day
IM_STUPID.jpg

frown.gif
eyes.gif
devil.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
smh x 1,000,000,000

When I first graduated, Used to be anywhere $300-$600

Between pre-game, the club and overpriced bottles, tips, parking, food afterwards, strip club.
+*!! starts escalating quick

I've definitely slowed down tho
pimp.gif

I forgot to mention dinner and vip valet parking. you can add another $400 to that at least....
it costs $100 WITHOUT dinner just for the movies and parking @ the grove for me and a date each time.

I spent $700 last time i went out, but it was for my bday and i chilled with a good friend i hadnt seen in like 2 years

I don't club that often though

Lmao, son drunk away a CL. Ben, that should all be write offs in ur line of work. Anyways I gotta go hard next month, Feb is all type of dam and my own bday.I'm settling down later this year so might as well go out with a bang...

Back
Top Bottom