How Much Money Do You Spend When You Go Out?

A night in Moscow

Dinner:
coat check, entrance fee
2 bottles of vodka
2 course meal
for ~5 people
=1000 euros

First club:
coat check, entrance fee, valet service
bottle service (1 bottle, redbulls, water) at the first club
=500 euros

Second club:
same *%$* but with prostitues this time [500 euros/girl]

~2000 euros for a night in Moscow which I do less than 12 times a year.

A night in Amsterdam is alot better.
-Dinner, cabs, enough to get you blind drink, all the small things + Hambuurger Speccial at the end of the night
=~100-150 Euros

A night in Edmonton:
-Dinner, drinks, cabs, etc etc. Depending the crowd I'm with i.e. paying for everyones drinks SMH, approx. $150-$500

LB510

which one of your crew orderin Shirley temples?
laugh.gif

92k?!?! write off or not MY GOD!

You coulda put a few NTers through college just off 1 yr of Club expenses alone..

man it depends on how much mugga i have and if all my bills paid lol

i def rarely spend a lot, nothing more than like 150, i drink beer

if its dinner (with me and friends) I budget for about $80 per person with drinks

If its clubbing i budget for $60-$80 drinks just for me and maybe one or two for someone else

I have to be frugal...mommy status
wink.gif

F that I stack money not waste it, the movies be 7.50 and then maybe some wings or %+@+ for 3 or 4 with an ice water

i spent 48 dollars last night...

and ktown, don't lemme catch you walking out the club all icee fresh and *!+!...

i seen you on the david banner video, you a walking lick.

if you hear somebody say "you know what it is, lay it down", just be like, "damn SpringfieldXD"...

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

$500+ on that gratuity tip
sick.gif
Its less than 20% I say that's OK if you're going to spend that much money, I would've tipped 20% is the service was very good.

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

D, please why bring up this today?
I found out 3 days ago from my accountant, I spent $92,000 last year in nightclubs only. dumbest STUPIDEST thing ever!!!!! I have zero to show for it, but some good @#@ times. I mean I went nutso last year and financially? 2008 was a horrible year compared to 2003 - 2007. so dumb.

but for my b-day this tues, I'm goin all in one last time and thats pretty much it for 09. when I say all in, you ain't ever seen nba or jay -z go this dumb. lol

I got caught up last sat and F'd around spending $3,300 like it was nothing at Coco. like I said, I'm done after my b-day
IM_STUPID.jpg

frown.gif
eyes.gif
devil.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
smh x 1,000,000,000

this guy!!

I'm sure Ben CCW's legally so you a dead duck if you roll on son on some deebo lame shht.

about 70-100 on the regular most weekends , my bday at a club i spent like 500 ,bottles are way over priced

on a date it can go from 50-200 (for everything)

night with the guys would be 5-150 (including the pre party bars and the food after)

formal 150-600 (including new clothes gotta go big at formal haha)

other nights 20-75

D, you still a fool.

youngtriz, I wasn't playin my day role.... so we parted ways like ben and jlo.

and sometimes I wish someone would, but I think most of EVERYONE in los angeles knows 92% of every single robbery in LA is somehow tied in with peeps I got onthe street. no joke. If you remember, one of my employees lifted Suge off his feet then went to his hood and his crib and he still didn't want it. and dudeis my lil homey, he ain't even one of the top gunners. as for the CCW, I have to be in true threat of my life, then I'm not shooting to protect,I'm strictly shooting to end lives, you get in less trouble if the person is dead than if they stay alive. I actually wanted to shoot someone more than Iwanted to make money last year.... but it's gotta be a good reason. I know I got serious problems. lol

mez, it is 18% but look, thats the gratuity that the club added, not what I added. I tip each waitress a cnote cash just for the cause. but when you drop guaplike that, 18% is good period.

Back
Top Bottom