how much to ship a shoe

how much is it to ship a shoe? USPS priority?

whats the process? do i just bring the shoebox there and put it in a priority box and ship? or do they pack it and ship it?

It's based on weight. Double box the shoes, bring the box to the post office, they will weigh them and tell you. Remember they may feel like one pound maxbut will really be closer to five. Also they don't wrap up boxes for you and you need to either buy a box or have one sealed.

It depends where you're shipping it to. I haven't shipped shoes in years, but it was around $8-12 for USPS Priority with confirmation (in the U.S.).You have to box everything up and write down your address and the receiver's address. Get in line at the post office and tell them you want it priority.

DEPENDS ON HOW FAR YOURE SHIPPING..

no p.o. ive been too packs it for you either.

if its a reg shoe box it could be anywhere from 10-15 bucks.

Originally Posted by TMACballer1

dont USPS have a box in hand there? so can i bring the shoebox and pack it up there?
yes, but be sure ita regular size shoe box.

if its a diiferent sized box it wont fit, and their boxes are a couple of bucks.

IF YOU ARE INTO SHIPPING MULITIPLE THINGS....USPS OFFERS FREE BOXES ON THEIR WEBSITE, AND THEY DELIVER THEM TO YOU FOR FREE. SOMETIMES U MAY HAVE TO CUT 2BOXES DOWN AND TAPE THEM TOGETHER BUT THEY WORK IF DONE RIGHT.

Back
Top Bottom