How much was Big Meech worth vol. 220+mill?

edword

Banned
200 pounds of cocaine 100 punds of weed 1.5 mill in cash and 5 million in jewelry in just one house, dudes had a house in every city in the country.Anyone knowwhat dude had?

For those who don't know Big Meech was pretty much the Capo of BMF. What rappers rap about he really did.

I tried to give it a listen but since some genius thought to put a song on while he talks, I'm done.

Originally Posted by majik214

Story of Big Meech??

doing a 30 year bid , hopefully be out sooner tho , him and his bro ran BMF pretty much moved everything and anything you can think of , laundered money thru arap label had ties with fab jeezy and use to come to miami and spend 50-100k a nite.epitome of balling

Only from 2002..Seized Goods from the BMF via wiki

* On or about September 15, 2002 in Collin County, Texas, police seized approximately 23 kilograms of cocaine.

* On or about February 26, 2003, police in Gray County, Texas seized approximately $723,790 in cash from Brian Ronell Garrett and Kim Vernell Williams.

* On or about March 20, 2003, Cleveland Cato purchased a cashier's check with cash in the amount of $4,800.

* On or about August 14, 2003 in Crawford County, Arkansas, police seized approximately 27 kilograms of cocaine.

* On or about March 16, 2004, police in Fenton, Missouri seized $588,605 in cash from Jabari Hayes.

* On or about April 5, 2004 in Florissant, Missouri, police seized approximately 9 kilograms of cocaine.

* On or about April 11, 2004 in St. Louis, Missorui, police seized approximately 113.5 kilograms of cocaine.

* On or about July 28, 2004, police in Atlanta, Georgia seized $199,690 from Martez Jackson.

* On or about January, 2005, police in Encino, CA seized $576,000.

* On or about January 11, 2005, police in Sherman Oaks, California seized $576,000 in cash from Tonesa Lynette Welch, Terry Flenory's girlfriend.

* On or about January 27, 2005, police in Detroit, Michigan seized $648,550 in cash from Stanley Leon Lackey, Jr. and Derrick Keith Peguese, Jr.

* On or about April 5, 2005, police in Romulus, Michigan seized $580,250 in cash from Stanley Lackey, Jr.

* On or about June 16, 2005 in Woodland Hills, California, police seized approximately 250 kilograms of cocaine; police also seized $1,868,759 in cash from theresidence during the raid.

eek.gif

Guys were moving serious weight.

Damn all this happening in the valley. Seizing over 200 kg of cocaine in woodland hills God Damn.

Originally Posted by EdWord

Story of Big Meech??

doing a 30 year bid , hopefully be out sooner tho , him and his bro ran BMF pretty much moved everything and anything you can think of , laundered money thru a rap label had ties with fab jeezy and use to come to miami and spend 50-100k a nite.epitome of balling
Can't be serious

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by EdWord

Story of Big Meech??

doing a 30 year bid , hopefully be out sooner tho , him and his bro ran BMF pretty much moved everything and anything you can think of , laundered money thru a rap label had ties with fab jeezy and use to come to miami and spend 50-100k a nite.epitome of balling
Can't be serious

epitome of balling
I think He just may be serious
laugh.gif
tired.gif

But I hope dude isn't serious. Dude messed up a lot of lives to make money. You really gotta think about how many lives those drugs touched.
tired.gif
Damn shame.

I guess you're gonna get caught up sooner or later. But if you're worth that much, get out the game.

I thought BMF as a whole was worth 500+ mil if not more, I could be wrong though, they may have taken some Ls, but them boys still makin moves

Back
Top Bottom