How much was Big Meech worth vol. 220+mill?

Edit: Classic nt post "I know big meats, the real big meat"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

YO!
Originally Posted by TooSextForNT

* On or about January 27, 2005, police in Detroit, Michigan seized $648,550 in cash from Stanley Leon Lackey, Jr. and Derrick Keith Peguese, Jr.

* On or about April 5, 2005, police in Romulus, Michigan seized $580,250 in cash from Stanley Lackey, Jr.

2910t1w.jpg

DF!!!

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

I never heard any $%%! like what they were pulling off...billboards?
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I remember seeing that billboard and thinking @*# is BMF?
laugh.gif

my homie has told me stories about these dudes shutting the strip club down making !$*%$+ put they money up
smh.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
I hope whoever says "Free Meech" "Free _____" is playing.

And why do drug dealers/Lords get so many props? Like do people realize that its wrong? That's like praising the thieves in big corporations for stealingand undercutting.

Damn people are getting dumber.

Yeah back in the day I heard dude was the boss don back in the A. He's really no different from all these wall street execs imo.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Yeah back in the day I heard dude was the boss don back in the A. He's really no different from all these wall street execs imo.
Yeah they have the system and Lawyers to find them loop holes though. I just don't understand why either is praises or given props. Those wallstreet dudes are serious crooks though.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

laugh.gif

And why do drug dealers/Lords get so many props? Like do people realize that its wrong? That's like praising the thieves in big corporations for stealing and undercutting.

whats so wrong about it? easy $$$

if 1 dealer gets knocked 2 more take his place...somebody gotta serve the people...might as well make some easy $$$ off of it

a lot of these big dealers give tons back to the community...whats so wrong about that?

BMF shoould be the prime example of what not to do in atlanta
*sidenote* BMF is the main reason is so many cats in atlanta down there getting their paper on
atlanta is like a open season for what ever illegal action you want to do
but there might be a new mayor so i wouldnt pack my bags for that
atl spot just yet

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Free Big Meech. His brother the one who messed thing sup.

U got it backwards T was the quiet one he lived modest in The D. Meech was the Birdman buying billboards running the club scene. T was like Slim he was thebrains or at the least the co forunder and u probably never hear anyone speak on him.

But what i think u getting at is just rumors he didnt snitch he just was pissed cause he told meech to chill

Originally Posted by solefood229

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

I never heard any $%%! like what they were pulling off...billboards?
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I remember seeing that billboard and thinking @*# is BMF?
laugh.gif

my homie has told me stories about these dudes shutting the strip club down making !$*%$+ put they money up
smh.gif
sick.gif

i've read where when BMF comes thru the strip clubs, they bring over 30 trash bags full of $
smh.gif
, Katrina in the damn club
eek.gif

And why do drug dealers/Lords get so many props? Like do people realize that its wrong? That's like praising the thieves in big corporations for stealing and undercutting.

Everybody know its wrong, most not gonna do anything about it.

Cant speak on them corp. market boys and all that big money talk. Im not rich, i cant relate
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

laugh.gif

if 1 dealer gets knocked 2 more take his place...somebody gotta serve the people...might as well make some easy $$$ off of it

a lot of these big dealers give tons back to the community...whats so wrong about that?

The recklessness and ignorance of some people is confounding.

EdWord wrote:
majik214 wrote:
Story of Big Meech??

doing a 30 year bid , hopefully be out sooner tho , him and his bro ran BMF pretty much moved everything and anything you can think of , laundered money thru a rap label had ties with fab jeezy and use to come to miami and spend 50-100k a nite.epitome of balling
Son ballin is juelz and jim jones which would equal broke compared to meech an them try presidential!!! BMF ran the south thas why i dontoverstand why they dont jus done this fraud ross and done!!! OH YEAH 50 ALREADY DID THAT
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

are you semi serious with that
ohwell.gif

with el chapo, i know that if you happen to be in the same place as him at the time he will pay for you.

Originally Posted by Ryanbbn1

laugh.gif
at EdWord's slurping of a drug dealer.

what a clown
Yup.
Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

well right now at this moment

he is worth a carton of cigs and cd player
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FENKELLandBIRWOOD

It all started here in Detroit!!......
Congratulations.
Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by Ralf Loran

B.M.F. would've lasted a whole lot longer if they weren't on front street all the time.

What makes you think it stopped? Meech getting out in 10. Free Meech. Free T. Free Big Mike. Free Trey D. R.I.P. Baby Bleu.
Do you know all those dudes personally?
Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

laugh.gif

The recklessness and ignorance of some people is confounding.
Indeed.

There are thousands of political prisoners around the globe that are incarcerated for righteous causes and beliefs and you clowns are screaming"Free" some admittedly guilty drug dealer? Y'all dudes need to get some better heroes cause this is ridiculous...

And they ran Def Jam. thats why I laugh at this Jay Illuminati stuff cause BMF stayed in his pockets.....R.I.P. Shakir tho
tired.gif

Originally Posted by red mpls

Originally Posted by Ryanbbn1

laugh.gif
at EdWord's slurping of a drug dealer.

what a clown
Yup.
Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

well right now at this moment

he is worth a carton of cigs and cd player
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FENKELLandBIRWOOD

It all started here in Detroit!!......
Congratulations.
Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by Ralf Loran

B.M.F. would've lasted a whole lot longer if they weren't on front street all the time.

What makes you think it stopped? Meech getting out in 10. Free Meech. Free T. Free Big Mike. Free Trey D. R.I.P. Baby Bleu.
Do you know all those dudes personally?
Mike and Trey are my cousins. I didnt know T or Meech personally took a pic with Meech and my cousin. Not gone post it in respect to my cuz. Didntknow Baby Bleu. I met his bro Bleu Davinci. Always round Rado and Cali Jonez. Just talked to Jonez yesterday actually

red mpls:
Indeed.

There are thousands of political prisoners around the globe that are incarcerated for righteous causes and beliefs and you clowns are screaming"Free" some admittedly guilty drug dealer? Y'all dudes need to get some better heroes cause this is ridiculous...

^ real spit

Back
Top Bottom