How much was Big Meech worth vol. 220+mill?

El Chapo pretty much runs Mexico aint no one messing with him, I remember reading that he told the Mexican government he would pay off the national debt if they let him sell drugs legally
wrong drug dealer. that was Caro Quintero, and he's locked up.

What the difference between Kenneth Lay and Big Meech? If you ask me Kenneth Lay is a bigger crook than anyone in BMF. Kenneth Lay had retired people looking for jobs at McDonalds and such.

Exactly. Not to mention who one of Kenneth Lay's close friends was..........George W. Bush.

anybody pick up the book??

9780312383930.jpg

Real good %!%#
pimp.gif

the older i get, the more people i meet who sniff that nose candy, and i'm finding out it's actually very easy to get. so clearly prohibition is not preventing people from using it, though it probably deters many who would try it

what are the effects of prohibition? we make el chapo one of the richest men in the world, lock up nonviolent offenders for possession, fund the dea to catch dealers, and fuel violence anywhere a dealer needs to get a gun to protect turf, cash, or product

what would be the effects of legalization? the drug cartels of columbia and mexico collapse, street dealers go outta business, nonviolent offenders get out of jail, billions in tax dollars for the us, and more people use cocaine

yeah... but look whos fighting to save their jobs and not let this happen? Law enforcement and all those agencies generating $$$...

f'ed up if you ask me

I dont understand why its hard for people to understand the reasoning behind people selling drugs. Poverty x ambition x limited oppurtunity = The tens of thousands of young men we have selling drugs on the corners of america.....

As much as i hate to use the term "They are given no choice" in reality they aren't
tired.gif

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

As much as i hate to use the term "They are given no choice" in reality they aren't
tired.gif
eyes.gif

they just dont want to live a humble lifestyle...

its not a "if i dont sell drugs my kids wont eat" thing
its a "if I dont sell drugs I cant have more illegitimate kids to not feed" thing
laugh.gif

Man they had dumb cake. They used to turn Atlanta out. They flew over Birthday bash in a helicopter dumpin bags of money, runnin red lights in front of cops. Football,NBA, movie stars came to they parties actin like fans. Big BMF chains the size of text books. It was like a movie. I miss them dudes.
smh.gif
Billboards around the city that read "The World is BMF's"
My lawyer is an ex DA, he was there during the raid, he took one of the BMF jerseys off they back  now it's in his office in a glass case. He's now representing a few of em as a lawyer.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Originally Posted by dreClark

Neither Meech nor T snitched. They ate them charges.

eek.gif
@ Meech getting out in 10. If True
eek.gif
he got sentenced to 30 years FED TIME,meaning he has to do 85% of that before hes even considered for any type of parole or special release...you do the math
I know that.

Hence the
eek.gif
alien.gif
no you didnt know that you just believed that he might get out in 10 years.....

Originally Posted by Ralf Loran

B.M.F. would've lasted a whole lot longer if they weren't on front street all the time.
BIG MEECH WOULDVE LASTED LONGER IF HE WASNT ON FRONT STREET ALL THE TIME...BMF STILL GETTING IT IN... THE GAME DONT STOP CUZ ONE OR TWO GET BAGGED UP.... bmf is a national click.... real G @%@... I wish i could get down for 6 - 9 months ... ill be good

Originally Posted by Pushak513

since I used to take part in the business (got knocked HARD by the task force
mad.gif
) I can't really say much on the tipic for or against the topic.. I had great times made a ton of money..I got knocked spent years in prison andit cost me alot of that money..

where there is demand someone will supply..I feed them there needs and at the same time cry

On the El Chapo topic.. I thnik back in the mid 90's they ranked Pablo as the 8th richest man in the world so El chapo got a little catching up to do..andpablo wasnt even the top of the chain
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
these fake NT drug dealers quoting the clipse
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

tired.gif
eyes.gif

they just dont want to live a humble lifestyle...

its not a "if i dont sell drugs my kids wont eat" thing
its a "if I dont sell drugs I cant have more illegitimate kids to not feed" thing
laugh.gif

In this case yea they were. But 80% of drug dealers are making petty money and doing 15 over a few grams. and for those that do chase the greed its really not as simple as it seems to just walk out of drug dealing. I mean if you have been doing a service for 10 years just waking up one day and quitting is gonna be very difficult. I mean 50 stated a drug dealers mentality perfect (I'm gonna do everything like scarface until the point where he gets shot" and unfortunately 90% of them meet there death whether its jail or literal murder

U gotta remember theres different levels to the game u got low level people moving packs and people moving units the people moving units probably clearing 100k or more a month easy so why would they wake up and just decide to quit u get accustomed to that lifestyle.

you dont quit because the money is good and it starts to feel easy to get it. you end up learning once you end up doing a bid (at least i did). but they was making that crazy money. not to many people get to that level. they messed up by spending to much and being in the lime light. you only live once so i understand to a point.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by EdWord

Originally Posted by majik214

Story of Big Meech??

doing a 30 year bid , hopefully be out sooner tho , him and his bro ran BMF pretty much moved everything and anything you can think of , laundered money thru a rap label had ties with fab jeezy and use to come to miami and spend 50-100k a nite.epitome of balling
Can't be serious

epitome of balling
I think He just may be serious
laugh.gif
tired.gif

But I hope dude isn't serious. Dude messed up a lot of lives to make money. You really gotta think about how many lives those drugs touched.
tired.gif
Damn shame.

Blame the people who made it a problem. The users for example. It's the same thing as being able to buy guns. Plenty of suppliers, but they can't be there to hold peoples hands and make sure they're doing things responsibly.

Originally Posted by cartune

My dude Dreno said that book is bullish tho

Everything in there is either documented @$%% from the attorneys/detectives/investigators/snitches, directly from the wiretap they had on Terry, all of the trial transcripts, or from Meech himself (he contributed to the book). The person who wrote it is Mara Shalhoup, the person who was responsible for originally breaking the stories behind Diddy's bodyguard death, Prince's death, etc. All of info that came out regarding BMF when Meech originally got knocked came from her. Nobody is going to know 100% of the story, just off the fact that everybody wasnt caught and is still moving around....but she & her sources are authentic, and took 4+ years to write.

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

Originally Posted by cartune

My dude Dreno said that book is bullish tho

Everything in there is either documented @$%% from the attorneys/detectives/investigators/snitches, directly from the wiretap they had on Terry, all of the trial transcripts, or from Meech himself (he contributed to the book). The person who wrote it is Mara Shalhoup, the person who was responsible for originally breaking the stories behind Diddy's bodyguard death, Prince's death, etc. All of info that came out regarding BMF when Meech originally got knocked came from her. Nobody is going to know 100% of the story, just off the fact that everybody wasnt caught and is still moving around....but she & her sources are authentic, and took 4+ years to write.

u got a pdf tho
nerd.gif

i'm about to cop that book this wknd..

i remember being in ATL once @ justin's and BMF walked in 20 deep in all black....i asked my boy who they were..his exact words were "i dont know, i know they got a helicopter and were just throwing money out over the hood"

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

i'm about to cop that book this wknd..

i remember being in ATL once @ justin's and BMF walked in 20 deep in all black....i asked my boy who they were..his exact words were "i dont know, i know they got a helicopter and were just throwing money out over the hood"
eek.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom