How much you dropping for that engagement ring?

5-7k at most...the wedding gonna cost around 40k at least 
mean.gif

lol this two months salary 'rule' is total BS. Check out this video titled "Why Engagement Rings Are a Scam - Adam Ruins Everything"

Maybe I'm immature or something but I can visualize so many better things to do with the money it costs for a ring and or wedding.

Maybe I'm immature or something but I can visualize so many better things to do with the money it costs for a ring and or wedding.
Man, I am with you. I don't even want a female buying a ring for me. Buy me a cactus or something. SUCH a waste of money man. First world issues man.

DC got a point though...

women may say this or that... but in all actuality...

they want to floss... they want to be seen...

to the outside world, the nominal value of the ring = how much the man loves his wife...

i dont agree w/ it... and i will not personally do anything that stupid...

but it is what it is...
It is disgusting man. Outright disgusting

lol @ the comments in here.. so i was going through some diamonds and came out to be in the 8k ball park... i know she will be happy with it. i dont plan on anything until a year from now. so i just gotta put away $700 a month. which is no big deal... You never know how much you really love someone until you see the love your own child gives to that same person.

lol @ the comments in here.. so i was going through some diamonds and came out to be in the 8k ball park... i know she will be happy with it. i dont plan on anything until a year from now. so i just gotta put away $700 a month. which is no big deal... You never know how much you really love someone until you see the love your own child gives to that same person.

Did you really expect anything else from a forum who's biggest dilemma is to why they should tip 20% on a $20 tab? :lol:

In 2015 people are still buying wedding rings?…..but again people are still stupid enough to get married. 
laugh.gif
…. GO LUCK !

3k is the max. That's even pushing it IMO. But if u got 10k to drop on a diamond more power to u, I just could never do it.

Diamonds aren't even rare. They're artifically priced.

I rather buy my ***** ten ounces of gold if I'm spending 10k plus for something.

Luckily, my grandmother handed me an emerald heirloom ring. The ring is a beauty, it has a massive emerald and it is supported by a hundred small diamonds. The ring is regular gold instead of white gold or platinum. There is a good chance that my fiance and I will produce a kid with golden blonde hair and emerald green eyes. The ring is very heavy, considering its small size, I will have some mods done to it and it will be great on my wedding day.

real life...

10k at most yall wildn....

this. probably less and i don't think my gf would be happy if i spend that kind of money on a ring. only thing she said she wants is she prefers a diamond.

...so i hit her with the aight, u want a blood diamond, mined off the backs of poor exploited workers in africa.

gave me that look like

:rofl: but nah i expect to spend a few K. property > ring, wedding tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom