How Often Do Restaurants Mess With There Customers Food. Vol The Unspoken Truth

in the whole 8 months i worked at mcdonalds ive only seen that once when my manager spit in someones soda twice once on the bottom and one on top

I think people who work for tips do it a lot when they are mad about their lack of a tip, for doing their job. Dudes in that thread were bragging about it,even had a valet who thinks he's justified for dinging your car in that same case

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

I think people who work for tips do it a lot when they are mad about their lack of a tip, for doing their job. Dudes in that thread were bragging about it, even had a valet who thinks he's justified for dinging your car in that same case

But how is that possible if they usually get tipped after the people have finished their meal?

I've never %$**@! with somebody's food, it's cowardly. My co-workers are straight grimeballs though
smh.gif
/

Originally Posted by htownhooper31

I think people who work for tips do it a lot when they are mad about their lack of a tip, for doing their job. Dudes in that thread were bragging about it, even had a valet who thinks he's justified for dinging your car in that same case

But how is that possible if they usually get tipped after the people have finished their meal?
Same thing I asked 100x in the thread, but we're going to send this one into a tangent. Apparently, despite not being on top of it enough toremember you said no lemon on your water, somehow they are good enough to remember your face and name and that you didn't tip them last time.

The low level, bum !%@ employee will just judge the customer before, or use some small thing and blow it out of proportion to justify some h0 !%@behavior

Being nonwhite and young FTL ..some of these cornball employees try to get disrespectful..that's when I gotta put that G work in and
4f2361113be8e32d86d98bdc199b353e1ad44e9d.gif
up they store

NAH YOU PICK UP THAT COAT HANGER
!

DatZNasty wrote:

I think people who work for tips do it a lot when they are mad about their lack of a tip, for doing their job. Dudes in that thread were bragging about it,
even had a valet who thinks he's justified for dinging your car in that same case

Same thing I asked 100x in the thread, but we're going to send this one into a tangent. Apparently, despite not being on top of it enough to remember you said no lemon on your water, somehow they are good enough to remember your face and name and that you didn't tip them last time.

Ok that makes a little more sense then, I thought you were talking about this in the same visit. I delivered for a pizza place and somehow my boy that workedwith me could always remember who tipped and who didn't, but nobody ever messed with a customer's food to my knowledge.

Forgot About Jae wrote:

Being nonwhite and young FTL ..some of these cornball employees try to get disrespectful..that's when I gotta put that G work in and
up they store

!

You're cool.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Forgot About Jae wrote:

up they store

!
You're cool.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dropKicks

This one time way back when i worked at coldstone this older indian lady wanted a simple sunday .. All it was is ice cream whip cream almonds and a cherry on top .. It even said that on the $**%!* prices .. This chick goes " That's it no bananas? no pineapple? what is this anyways " ..then she turned to her friend and started talkin +@*!.. and i'm like you have to pay extra for those mix ins unless you want a banana split .. so before i put on the whip cream i spit on top of the @$*%%#! ice cream and covered it for giving me +@*! when i think about it i
roll.gif
.. But i felt really bad after that but she caught me at the wrong time .. I'm pretty sure it came back to me already but i don't @@#% with people in the food industry .. It's just something you don't do .. I'm a nice dude too she was gettin on my nerves tho ..

Man if there werent any rules on this site....... your guilt and fear of future karma doesnt excuse that you disgusting person. Do us all a favor and dont everwork near food again, at least until you control yourself. I mean her being a $%%%+ doesnt warrent you putting your bodily fluids on her food. I HATE THAT SOmuch im not even joking at how mad this made me
mad.gif
eyes.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Forgot About Jae wrote:

up they store

!
You're cool.

Definitely, way to rack up the cool points.
grin.gif

I opened this thread and decided not to even read it. I dont want to know.

Ignorance is bliss.

Back in high school while working at BK, the worst thing I've seen was some guy slaping his peepee on someone's Whopper patty because the customer"was an #$$." I was
roll.gif
but after I saw him wrap up the burgerand put it in the food warmer, I was
sick.gif
. This particular employee did manyother gross things until he got fired for calling in sick too many times. No more fast food for me. The employees are crazy.

lol this is why im always afraid to send food back, or complain, and thus treat people decent.

Im a Chef and if I found out anyone in my kitchen was messing with the food I would personally kick their @*!.

some dude i work with said he saw a cook wipe some ladies chicken on his %$% at his old job.
laugh.gif
/
sick.gif
i'm just polite to everyone and don't give them a reason to.

id say way too much...weather service is good or bad i always try being nice to the waiter/waitress ..if anything give em horrible tips

Back
Top Bottom