How often do you get a haircut?

Could be once a month, or up to 7 months. I've been trying to grow it out for like two years and can't stand what it looks like at that point

i usually cut my hair every three weeks to a month. I tried the once a week or every other week thing in when i was a freshmen and it looked like it waspushing my hairline back.

Use to get a haircut every 2 weeks and a tap up every week
but not cuttin my hair now
its wolfing season
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bussinessilicitos

Weekly.
My hair grows real quick.
Yep. I cut my hair myself, so sometimes it my be a few days in between. Just did it today actually. I tried to hold out until Friday but Icouldn't take it anymore...
laugh.gif

Having Asian hair FTL.

dragon-ball-z-budokai-tenkaichi-2-20061121053231337.jpg

I feel like one of those Dragon Ball Z characters or Street Fighter dudes after 2 weeks. I honestly have no idea how long it takes my hair to grow out beforeit falls down.

I think I've gone 5 weeks before and that was driving me crazy.

Now a days, I get it cut back every 2-3 weeks 1/4 inch.

I get an actual cut one week then the next just a shape, then it goes in a pattern...saves money that way especially if your the dude who gets it cut low

every two weeks....but im not gettin a cut till my loans go through for next semester....or better yet until my presentation on dec 5.

once a week i number .5 all around my dome and line up my hair and face w/ water and a gillette mach and i look FRESH.

doin ur own hair and lining w/ no shaving cream FTW

Back
Top Bottom