How often do you get a haircut

I cut my own hair once a week. Been doing it for over ten years, it took lots of practice though. If anyone wants tips let me know.

I cut my own hair once a week. Been doing it for over ten years, it took lots of practice though. If anyone wants tips let me know.

Originally Posted by nero1son

every friday and pay $20 bucks that includes a tip the haircut cost like $17 bucks that includes a beard trim and razor edge up

I heard from a couple of people that messes up your hair line tho, that you will eventually end up with the neyo fivehead

after a cut I usually get a shape up 10 days later, then another cut the week after

Originally Posted by nero1son

every friday and pay $20 bucks that includes a tip the haircut cost like $17 bucks that includes a beard trim and razor edge up

I heard from a couple of people that messes up your hair line tho, that you will eventually end up with the neyo fivehead

after a cut I usually get a shape up 10 days later, then another cut the week after

I haven't had my hair cut since May 
pimp.gif

When I used to have a buzz cut...once every week or so...I cut it myself so no wasted money.
Now, I get my hair cut like once every 6 or 7 weeks.

When I used to have a buzz cut...once every week or so...I cut it myself so no wasted money.

Originally Posted by VietStar

who is that in ur avy
devil.gif

Originally Posted by VietStar

who is that in ur avy
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom