How often do you play basketball?

Not enough. I need to get back in that mode. I play once every few months. I probably will dribble like a 3 year old when I get back on the court.

I'm back at uni so I can play every day if I have the time which is what I usually do.

Probably like 3-5 hours every day indoors. Didn't play much as a child so trying to catch up now during my later years :lol:

Beginning of the summer it was every day.. :lol: Now that school is starting I'll try to get atleast 2 sessions in at school/la fitness

I play every single day now.. I thought I was ok with not playing anymore but I can't do it.. I work and go to Grad school but I make sure I'm playing everyday.  The hardest part is getting back into shape to play your best, having to lose to wack kids is tough to handle at first, especially when you used to be way better than them, but once you make it over that hump its an awesome feeling to be back.

THIS. You go back to the gym you usually go to and you got the scrubs that didn't play high school ball and have no job and don't do **** with their life except try and be the best rec center player of all-time, training all day every day for some pickup games and you can't bust their *** like you used to. That's the best motivation right there.

I'm lucky if I play twice a week. Between school, job hunting, and no gym membership outside of school, it's tough. I workout/practice 5-6 x a week though to stay sharp.

I run full for about 2 hrs every sunday then have league games on tuesdays but I'd love to have th time to get out more.

After being busy for quite some time,I just found out that I could only last now for 1 hour full tired once a week. :smh:

Last edited:
I cant wait till I find a summer league next summer..@buc em dog you sound like me right now

Barely played in this last year, (injuries)
frown.gif

Right now it's once maybe twice a week.

Hopefully gonna pick it back up now though, although it's hard to play in the winter here.

this summer tried to play every weekend but im going to start shooting before work in addition to that this week.

when I was a student usually 4x a week.

Now down to 1x per month, on a GOOD month. :smh:

THIS. You go back to the gym you usually go to and you got the scrubs that didn't play high school ball and have no job and don't do **** with their life except try and be the best rec center player of all-time, training all day every day for some pickup games and you can't bust their *** like you used to. That's the best motivation right there.
haha finally got my first "yo what school did you used to play for?!" all the getting back in shape was worth it lol

When I was in school i'd ball probably 4 times a week between class and after. But not i've graduated man im lucky to ball 2 times a week at most.

Back
Top Bottom