How often do you see Ferraris, Lamborghinis, etc. where you live.

When i'm in LA its pretty much guaranteed i'll see one. Was at Santa Monica/Venice Beach over the weekend and just walking a block to the beach a Gallardo drove by and parked on that same block was a red 355 convertible. Couple weeks before this saw a brand new 458 Italia close to my house. If your in LA or the surrounding area you'll see tons of cats with money rolling in whips like this.

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Miami so very often.

QFT I lived in Miami for 4 months, and I felt I saw more 100k+ cars than Hondas
laugh.gif

Currently, in Houston, neighbor has one of these, same color and wheels. Sounds like angels singing every time he drives by
laugh.gif

tumblr_l9h7t14zhs1qa3f1ao1_500.jpg

Originally Posted by ninjahood

in NYC its benz world.... S550's is crawling all over.... 750s and 530is ain't no slouches.

I see s550 like there honda's. Probably see a ferrari and lambo once to twice a day. Bentleys I always see. Maserati and Maybach I see every morning (dude down the block owns 2 Maybachs and my neighbor owns a quattroporte). Good old manhattan
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. home sweet home

Pasadena, CA

I work in this old money neighborhood, so Maserti's are the norm. It seems like new money goes for the lambos, and Ferrari's.

Daily. I live by a Ferrari tuner. Driving on the street hit of miss. Sometimes I see a few a day sometimes I don't see any for a few days.

Originally Posted by djuzi05

laugh.gif

Currently, in Houston, neighbor has one of these, same color and wheels. Sounds like angels singing every time he drives by
laugh.gif

Dude's got an Oakley Design 458?

It's over
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

im in the not so fancy part of CT so every blue moon ill see something nice i chased a GTR and a R8 so far this summer. (in my lil v dub)

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by djuzi05

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Dude's got an Oakley Design 458?

It's over
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

No, his is a stock 458. I was just showing the white with black wheels. Don't know much about the guy. Word in the neighborhood is he's a lawyer that recently won a big case. Moved in to the house down the street and the next week had a brand new 458 and Escalade ESV with paper plates
pimp.gif

Fortunate to have this in our garage too:
2466185680_d22017ea6b.jpg

When I was at UCLA I would see them everyday. But now I don't even care about them
laugh.gif
 it's like living in LA I was surprised if I saw a prius. 

arlington : rarely. Besides two Audi R8's here and there.

Southlake (cousin): All the time . Bentleys mostly. Maserati's also 

Every couple of weeks or so. I see performance edition luxury vehicles DAILY though. RS Audi's, AMG Benzes, M series BMW's.

Once I've parked by a masserati while getting some grub
laugh.gif

Had me freaking out. Seen an orange lambo at a shopping outlet

The other day I was driving on the high way and seen a ferrari coming up on me
In the lane over. I was in awe.

My friends dad has a porsche
laugh.gif

David robinson was at my barbershop yesterday and he has a Porsche

Seen BMW/Benz all the time

I'm in San Antonio btw

There's an audio/video shop right around the corner from my house that has a parked Lamborghini outside during store hours.

i was driving down the street once and saw 2 lambos a ferreri and an amg mercedes all driving together i was so jelly

Not often, if ever, in my city.

I'll see them occasionally in Piedmont, probably seen more in San Francisco than anywhere else up here.

I still remember my first time on Sunset/Hollywood Blvd. Lookin out the passenger window of my boys Accord and there's Lambo, Lambo, Bentley, Ferrari back to back at the light.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

Once I've parked by a masserati while getting some grub
laugh.gif

Had me freaking out. Seen an orange lambo at a shopping outlet

The other day I was driving on the high way and seen a ferrari coming up on me
In the lane over. I was in awe.

My friends dad has a porsche
laugh.gif

David robinson was at my barbershop yesterday and he has a Porsche

Seen BMW/Benz all the time

I'm in San Antonio btw
Was he still rocking that nasty HIGH top fade?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom