How often do you see Ferraris, Lamborghinis, etc. where you live.

In Orlando, FL and see them every so often. I go to Ft. Lauderdale/Miami every other month for business and always see mostly Ferraris or Maseratis on I-95. Most of the time it's like a 30-something blonde or an old man...

Everyday when going to uni, as my bus passes a ferrari showroom on its route. Really brightens up my day.

Originally Posted by reener

Seen French Montana in a lambo today in the bx. That puts my count at 1.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

go to any club in DC at night and you'll see at least 1

when I went to Miami last month I saw a Lambo or Ferrari EVERY SINGLE TIME I went outside
laugh.gif

Downtown chicago I see ferraris, bentleys, maseratis. Sometimes on the northside too. Saw a phantom once on the westside

I see alot when i'm in my office we just moved from Wall Street to Midtown by Grand Central.
Down on Wall you'd see Vanquishes parked on the curb lol

I miss the other building since they'd do alot of the brooklyn bridge skyline shoots on the manhatt side for car commercials, they had a few ferraris one day & some of the lexus ch hatches like a year before they came out.

Pretty neat but i'm numb to it after 8yrs of seeing all of it lol

Downtown Chicago you'll see at least 8-10 $150k+ cars daily...

Oakbrook mall on a nice day, you'll see a few Ferraris, Lambos, Bentleys and Rolls Royces peppered across the parking lot....

S550's, Range Rover Sports and Lexus RX's seem to be the most popular choice of cars around my way though....Theres a TON of Audis floating around too....A TON

Originally Posted by Essential1

Once.. An Orange Lambo looked amazing.... But Albany NY is not the place to have them... Would be ruined by the roads in weeks....

The standard Benz and BMW are common as in most places... But Porsche seems to be real crazy in terms of the prevelance here it's kind of amazing how many there are.
Word, there's 2 or 3 Lambos in our entire city. Beamers are prettttty common along with Benz's. But I've only seen 1 porsche in my life here.

Where I live in Westchester County in NY, Ferrari, Bentley, Aston's, Rolls Royce, Bugatti are seen commonly.
Where I go to school in Long Island, there's a Ferrari and Bentley practically together. The drive to and from school is just great!

There are a few round here - a guy who lives near my office has a F430. He got robbed last week - people broke in and tied him up and then ransacked his house. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy...

I've only seen one Lambo on the NY Thruway and the driver was in the slow lane 
tired.gif

I've seen a couple Bentleys and a couple Ferraris 

I live in Buffalo so I don't expect to see many 

In NYC I see them all the time. If you can afford to own a car in Manhattan, you can probably afford almost any luxury car you want. The outer boroughs not so much, but you still get a few ferraris and other exotic cars mixed in.
Midtown/Downtown/UWS/UES during the summer on the weekends you'll see a ton of exotic cars cruising around.

23rd St
A lot of Porsches, occasional Lambo/Ferrari
Everytime i go to Soho I see a Bentley.

Originally Posted by jeenewed

Originally Posted by Essential1

Once.. An Orange Lambo looked amazing.... But Albany NY is not the place to have them... Would be ruined by the roads in weeks....

The standard Benz and BMW are common as in most places... But Porsche seems to be real crazy in terms of the prevelance here it's kind of amazing how many there are.
Word, there's 2 or 3 Lambos in our entire city. Beamers are prettttty common along with Benz's. But I've only seen 1 porsche in my life here.

From Albany and fellow Griffey fan.. Salute..

I'm including Colonie... It's ridiculous how many I see in Colonie..

LOL..seen a dude driving on the Baltimore Washington Parkway last week in a Rolls Royce Phantom. Seemed out of place. He was pushing that like it was a Nissan Altima or something.

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

In houston, everytime I go downtown

In Austin, rarely ever

There's a dude that pushes a Burnt Orange Lambo down the drag all the time.
If you go towards Westlake/Bee Caves you'll see more of them as well. 

Stay Right Up The Street From The Lamborghini/Ferrari Dealership!... Everyone Pushing Benzes! Tho

Atlanta btw

Houston (Lower Montrose/River Oaks)

I see exotic sports cars on regular basis.  Even though I know my wife doesn't care at ALL, I am still compelled to point out the make and model every time. 

Me
eek.gif
  wife
indifferent.gif

someone on my street owns a ferrari it depends on what side of town you are to see different kinds of exotic cars. someone near me in the middle of the country has a green apple lambo .. such a weird sight to see lol.

Brooklyn/Queens

Bmw's and Benz are the norm. I see bentleys mazi's and aston martins all time oh and gallardo's . $#+$ this dude from my Jects just copped a Ghost.

Back
Top Bottom