HOW OLD IS TO OLD TO WEAR YOUR SHOES?

Originally Posted by kobe4ever8

you could always go with a sporty look even when your old
smile.gif
this

OMGEEEEEEEEEE are u guyz serious? It's obvious you should stop wearing shoes at 26, go for the barefoot look after that, its professional and only right.Stoneface to you guys still wearing Jordans over 25, I mean come on son!.................
indifferent.gif

This thread is confusing... Some people are talking about their own age and some are talking about the age of a shoe.

I've cut back seriously, and im 23. I'm only buying 4 pair of shoes this year.
The grey griffeys, a pair of infrared am90's, duncans, and the cg xi's if they retro.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

This thread is confusing... Some people are talking about their own age and some are talking about the age of a shoe.

I know. It started out as how old were the shoes, then everyone took off with my sarcasm. Sorry.

Originally Posted by infamousod

Originally Posted by duke4005

ACBboyz84 wrote:

duke4005 wrote:

I am over 30 and wear what I want. Because you think I "look wack" I should quit? Bright, dull, whatever, I still look better than skinny jeans and SB Dunks. Sorry.
Wear what you want, true, but there will come a point when you need to realize that you're no longer a "youngin" and bright colored kicks on a 30+ man is not a good look.
Agreed. Not about to exit the house wearing some plaid shorts, black dress socks and Tennis Ball Hypermax. But I would look no more ridiculous wearing a pair of Jordans and jeans than all these emo/goth kids weraing skinny jeans, v-necks w/hoodies, and the latest neon Dunks. I wear my Huarache Lights, Kobe Carpe Diems, and adidas sunshine Kobe I's and look better than them, no doubt.

so your fashion goal is to be the second worst dressed. as long as you aren't the worst looking guy out there you're ok? do you have a group of goth kids to walk around with everywhere you go so people can compare you to them?
Don't have that, but if you know somewhere cheap I can get one or two of them I would appreciate it, with any discounts.

Man it shouldnt matter, wear what you want to wear no matter how old you are. If you feel comfortable with yourself then do you. Its plenty of people over theage of 30 that still wear sneakers especially air maxes. A man shouldnt be worried about what another man is wearing anyway.

Back
Top Bottom