How Old is TOO old to Smoke Weed?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I don't know how/why you idiots abuse weed.
Seriously... it can be as social as liquor but losers do it so often people fail to realize that they're in control.
So in short...never too old but I don't think you should let your kids see you smoking.

Ps. I might smoke once every 6 months when Im around it and know I can waste the next day being "burnt"
its not that serious dude

Ps. I might smoke once every 6 months when Im around it and know I can waste the next day being "burnt"
what is burnt?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

As stated I rarely smoke, so when I come down im faded/tired/burned out.

so I won't smoke a night before an appointment or something of that nature.

That "burnt" feeling.......... thats for bad weed man, along with head aches.

Here in Cali even tho the green is almost legal.... well you can say it's legal on a state level but you know the Feds, they lame.

One day weed will be legal everywhere...... I wanna see that day
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

One day weed will be legal everywhere...... I wanna see that day
I don't want the gov't to control it really, I wanna see the day where it's "accepted" everywhere, and people aren't so ignorant towards it.

Originally Posted by AC4Three

It's lame after high school.

That's where it's most lame...people doing it just to be cool.

I'll be 24 next month and I put it down. Not because of age tho I just got tired of spending money on it and looking for it. I might smoke on occasion forsocial events but right now im focusing on starting my career.

I smoke weed pretty often, but I never let it get in the way of school or work. I smoke about 4 times a week and it's almost always at night before Isleep, after I've finished my daily tasks. It is such a great sleep aid, and it's the only time of the day where I get to relax. I don't think Iwill be giving up marijuana anytime soon. I probably will let it go once I start my own family, but until then, I am gonna light up. I'm even getting mymedical marijuana card this week.

Never I just started 2months ago and I'm 24...

My Dad is 50 and he's still smoking like Mystikal!

Originally Posted by krazyg

I smoke weed pretty often, but I never let it get in the way of school or work. I smoke about 4 times a week and it's almost always at night before I sleep, after I've finished my daily tasks. It is such a great sleep aid, and it's the only time of the day where I get to relax. I don't think I will be giving up marijuana anytime soon. I probably will let it go once I start my own family, but until then, I am gonna light up. I'm even getting my medical marijuana card this week.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by krazyg

I smoke weed pretty often, but I never let it get in the way of school or work. I smoke about 4 times a week and it's almost always at night before I sleep, after I've finished my daily tasks. It is such a great sleep aid, and it's the only time of the day where I get to relax. I don't think I will be giving up marijuana anytime soon. I probably will let it go once I start my own family, but until then, I am gonna light up. I'm even getting my medical marijuana card this week.
Good stuff.

I am the same way you are, I smoked like 3 times a week mostly at night.

I got my card not too long ago... makes everything so easy and smooth. Theres nothing like that first time you walk into a shop and see the variety.
pimp.gif

But I just quit smoking for a while because I was trying to get a job and most places ask for drug tests
indifferent.gif

Nothing like sparking nothing watching a good movie
frown.gif

as long as you're responsible and able to take care of your $$$% whether that be school, your career, dreams etc...there's no need to feel pressured tostop smoking weed...Obviously you'll see a lot of close minded, overwhelmingly ignorant dudes in threads like these but its what ever

I smoke way less weed than i did in high school but it wasn't really a conscious choice i made, i just more responsibilities that required myattention...I'm carded up so i dont have to worry about the who legality aspect of it so thats a plus...I also have been smoking weed long enough to knowhow and where i like to enjoy my weed

When im 40 i can easily see myself sitting back, throwing on one of my favorite albums to zone to, and lighting one up...same goes for if i attend a concert ora festival

As for letting my future kids seeing me smoke, naw thats just not me, i dont really think kids should be exposed to it at a young age, whenever they areexposed to it ill do my best to handle the situation like a parent should.

every time there's a thread discussing marijuana on NT i just gotta laugh

edit:

Kicktionair wrote:
I got my card not too long ago... makes everything so easy and smooth. Theres nothing like that first time you walk into a shop and see the variety.
pimp.gif

But I just quit smoking for a while because I was trying to get a job and most places ask for drug tests
indifferent.gif

Nothing like sparking nothing watching a good movie
frown.gif

that first time in is pretty special, nothing like exploring the clubs in your area though, once you find your "spot"
pimp.gif

nothing like listening to your favorite album high, nothing like watching your favorite movie high, nothing like watching soccer or basketball high, nothinglike grubbin high, nothing like playin sports high
laugh.gif
the list goes on

It's situational.

I know someone who is 50+ years of age and companies worth almost over $100 million that smoke green.

If you can handle it and be responsible. There is nothing wrong with it (IMHO). However some people do not react well to smoking just as some people don'treact well to alcohol.

I think it's important to think regionally. I am lucky enough to be from Bay Area where it is decriminalized and not actively pursued by the local PD.However in commonwealth states back on the East Coast - weed is highly punishable! It is certainly MORE culturally acceptable to smoke weed here than otherparts of the US.

If you research marijuana and see why it was made illegal you will begin to understand that it really is a miss-perceived and poorly understood drug by most ofthe public!

I honestly dont think theres anything wrong with
pimp.gif

I dont do it though.

But to answer your question, I work at a corner store, and I know a 90 year old woman who buys zig zags and swears
pimp.gif
is the answer to longer life.
laugh.gif

(according to her)

Back
Top Bottom