How profitable has Daily Fantasy Sports been for you?

I just finished watching a Frontline documentary about Daily Fantasy Sports. I have never played DFS but was considering it. The doc stated 1.3% of users from DraftKings and FanDuel had won like 91% of the money being wagered on those sites.

How have you fared?

I'm not trying to get rich. If I can make enough every month to cover my cable & internet bill I'll take it.

And yes I think it is gambling. I also think there is an element of skill involved also.

There's this documentary called Action, though I think it was filmed in 2018-19, and one part covered a guy who was trying to make a living off DFS, needless to say he was doing like 8+ hrs of research a day before setting his lineups and only coming ahead here and there.

Its much harder than it seems to make profits and seems like all the effort put in wasn't worth it.

Dfs is illegal in WA otherwise id likely have tried it a few times by now.

There's this documentary called Action, though I think it was filmed in 2018-19, and one part covered a guy who was trying to make a living off DFS, needless to say he was doing like 8+ hrs of research a day before setting his lineups and only coming ahead here and there.

Its much harder than it seems to make profits and seems like all the effort put in wasn't worth it.

Dfs is illegal in WA otherwise id likely have tried it a few times by now.

Doc sounds good. I'll have to go check it out.

Back
Top Bottom