How rare are these?

Hey all,

Would you fine gentlemen/women please tell me how scarce these are? I want to get a pair, but they're pretty darn pricey and I wonder if the prices arewarranted. Thanks:

Edit: Here's a better pic:
136053161r.jpg

There harder and harder to get.

I got a deadstock pair 2 years ago from napsize.com for $170.00 shipped.

were those the low xi's that were released simultaneously with the white/columbia xi lows and white/silver xi lows? I wouldn't spend more than 225(give or take) on these for a DS pair. 170-190 sounds like a fair price. Anything under that...go for it
happy.gif
and if its a sz 11, tell ME about it
laugh.gif

They were a General Release when they first came out. I remeber when they were on sale for 75% off at ft. lewis AFB here in washington. But now you have togive an arm and a leg just to get a pair maybe even a kidney!!!

Seen these go from anywhere between 250-300 before, however there are some sleeper auctions out there that don't go much over 220. The dude saying ds pair170-190 is a fair price...yeah, fair but not a reality.

These should run you about 230 for a DS pair and depending on the sz, they shouldnt be too hard to find, as they were just a general release, so check ebay,or make wanted post here on NT.

people have these man, so they shouldnt be too difficult to obtain.
wink.gif

best of luck.

man i loved these, i grow up on the poor side and never had a pair of jays, these were my first ones i ever owned and i have been turned out since lol

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

They are not THAT rare. 200 shipped should get you a DS pair.

The thing is... It's very hard to get a DS pair as they are going to extinct from the market.

i got a pair thats been worn and got a bit of the patent by the toe scuffed out.

i got a ds pair a year ago for about 130. a REAL good deal.

the sole was barely yellow and so was the mesh, but that was expected. nothin a lil seaglow and barkeepers friend didnt fix. well worth it.

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Those tend to be the pricest of all low sig shoes

Id have to say these...

along with the citruses tend to be the priciest (or at least mostrarest) of all low sig shoes...

Still need a pair of citruses...

^^ Not really, those are Women's snake. Priciest would be Men's snake and Black/Metallic-Silver VIs low.

or if you could find them the 6y white/pink xi low sample pairs running around (not the snake but the patent)....

Back
Top Bottom