How Reliable Are Saturns?

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Originally Posted by Taj gibson

just go cop a civic
cosign. Japanese cars >>> American cars. 

QFTMy 92 camry is running amazing
pimp.gif

I have a Saturn SL2, 97...120k on it second owner it runs like a champ...parts are not expensive at all $1800 for a SAturn I'd say no...you can get one EASILY for like $500-$900

I have a Saturn SL2, 97...120k on it second owner it runs like a champ...parts are not expensive at all $1800 for a SAturn I'd say no...you can get one EASILY for like $500-$900

Originally Posted by s1eepyboy

$500-$900 maybe for the older saturns. The one Im talking about is a Saturn Ion 2003 with 140k miles.

$500-$900 maybe for the older saturns. The one Im talking about is a Saturn Ion 2003 with 140k miles.

Originally Posted by RezzurrectMe

I'd never spend $1800 on a Saturn...especially a 2003 with 140k on it
sick.gif
. That's just me though, I'd definitely agree with whoever said to just get a civic or camry or an altima.

Originally Posted by RezzurrectMe

I'd never spend $1800 on a Saturn...especially a 2003 with 140k on it
sick.gif
. That's just me though, I'd definitely agree with whoever said to just get a civic or camry or an altima.

I almost died in a Saturn. Eff those pieces of trash. They are so unsafe. The interior fell completely apart and metal was cutting me from all angles. Stay away bro. Cop a VW or Honda anything but a Saturn.

I almost died in a Saturn. Eff those pieces of trash. They are so unsafe. The interior fell completely apart and metal was cutting me from all angles. Stay away bro. Cop a VW or Honda anything but a Saturn.

I''ve seen multiple saturns (and I'm sure you have too) with bumpers that say "Saturn's Suck" engraved in the bumpers itself... that should be a sign

I''ve seen multiple saturns (and I'm sure you have too) with bumpers that say "Saturn's Suck" engraved in the bumpers itself... that should be a sign

Back
Top Bottom