How should i snitch on my sister's baby daddy?

Over the xmas holiday I switched cars with my sister. I had to but didn't want to because I knew her baby daddy would probably drive while I was away and maybe smoke and have his boys in my car. Today I'm headed to school and I find his license, work id, and condom in the center console. I'm gonna assume he's cheating on her. What makes it worst is that she just his son less than 2 months ago.

I plan to give her his things when she gets off of work today, just not too sure how I should tell her.

Over the xmas holiday I switched cars with my sister. I had to but didn't want to because I knew her baby daddy would probably drive while I was away and maybe smoke and have his boys in my car. Today I'm headed to school and I find his license, work id, and condom in the center console. I'm gonna assume he's cheating on her. What makes it worst is that she just his son less than 2 months ago.

I plan to give her his things when she gets off of work today, just not too sure how I should tell her.

Give her all his stuff that was in the car and she should get the hint

Give her all his stuff that was in the car and she should get the hint

Tell her what you found, give her the stuff and let her draw her own conclusions. Was the condom um used?
laugh.gif

Tell her what you found, give her the stuff and let her draw her own conclusions. Was the condom um used?
laugh.gif

Condom wasn't used. As far as him smashing in my whip I wouldn't know, lol.. What I do know is I'll get my sister to stop giving him her car and let him catch the bus or get his own *#&$,

Condom wasn't used. As far as him smashing in my whip I wouldn't know, lol.. What I do know is I'll get my sister to stop giving him her car and let him catch the bus or get his own *#&$,

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

I haz confuse. So condom = cheating and not protection for sex with your sister?

laugh.gif
Right.

And that's why giving her everything will clear up this confusion. If she feels the need to question him the mystery will be solved.

Back
Top Bottom