How soon is too soon to start simping? Vol....I'm caught up

So as fate would have it, last month I took a trip to Miami and met a girl. Turns out she was from Toronto, we chatted up, exchanged numbers even tried to meet up while down there...

We got back and have been talking ever since...texts, phone convos, plays, movies, dinners, lunch, shopping....it's real life....I cut all my other females off and have been putting 100% into this one....i know, stupid stupid...but this girl has me dumb....sexy as hell, style, CLASS, SMART, simpin

it's only been a month....wrong am I? 

pic of the mass and some drugged up cheetahs

nah man. maybe you found the one, pookster.

are you going to show us vids / webcam with us while you guys have sex?

Pookie if you like her man than simpin shouldnt matter(I hate that term simpin). Nothing wrong with showing a female you actually are into her. So go for it if you like her man.

Simping=spending money on a female to get/keep her attention

It aint simping it thats your chick and its from the heart.

go for it bro..
sidenote: I'm assuming she works in a zoo, which is pretty cool

edit - she might just be visiting now that i look 
laugh.gif
 but either way, do you playa

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

What is Anton doing there?

Thought the exact same thing.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But nah pookie. You good man. You getting to be that age anyways.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by soltheman

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif
Yea....she's young....6 year difference....but she is a cornball like me, so it's like we destined or some *+#....I dunno....maybe it's just the season talking, but I even added her to my FB...I never do that to women I talk to...

CUFFING SEASON IS REAL!

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Simping=spending money on a female to get/keep her attention

It aint simping it thats your chick and its from the heart.
Word. It's apart of the game. Play on playa...

Man tell me about it. I recently got cuffed up. We get along so well and that Spanish accent be having me paralyzed. She be on my mind all of the time and @#$#. I don't even know how to deal with this because I have been playing the field since forever, but I really like this one.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by jdi23

Man tell me about it. I recently got cuffed up. We get along so well and that Spanish accent be having me paralyzed. She be on my mind all of the time and @#$#. I don't even know how to deal with this because I have been playing the field since forever, but I really like this one.
embarassed.gif

images

Mass is ok. go for it. MIA? Toronto? dont know where you from but I hope the same city? dont go long distance simpin

Mass looks like a go. Just live man. Just live. Life is short, dont worry about it either way. It may work, it may not. Just enjoy it. Laugh like a kid, smile til your cheeks hurt(=).

im getting caught up with this one chick i smashed a couple months ago... We started chillin more often these past couple weeks and now im thinking of cuffin' smh

That slight lean killed the mass angle for appropriate analysis
30t6p3b.gif

You already sound gone might as well go for the gusto
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Pookie if you like her man than simpin shouldnt matter(I hate that term simpin). Nothing wrong with showing a female you actually are into her. So go for it if you like her man.

Agreed...you can't worry about the perception of others, just do what you enjoy.

Originally Posted by pookieman

Originally Posted by soltheman

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif
Yea....she's young....6 year difference....but she is a cornball like me, so it's like we destined or some *+#....I dunno....maybe it's just the season talking, but I even added her to my FB...I never do that to women I talk to...

CUFFING SEASON IS REAL!
You just made an indirect commitment to her ...and her ONLY. #$%! just got real....

Back
Top Bottom