How the hell do some of these actors keep getting work ?!

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Originally Posted by sn00pee

Originally Posted by SkysTheLimitHP

mark wahlberg is horrible....he sounds like a little b**** in all his movies....dont even get me started on his
role in "the happening" smh
nah, dude is solid. His acting in the happening was superb. Its just that the movie was wack.
He was horrible in The Happening. I liked him in some of his other roles though.
Mark wahlberg made up for all his bad roles with his role in Departed
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
He aint do nothing in the Departed except for argue with a dude, almost fight him, disappear for the majority of the movie and then murk Matt Damon
False son had the best quotes in that movie...he only disappeared in the movie because his character wasn't in the original film

Originally Posted by ikari XD

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

michael cera should be named.

the guy plays the same damn character in every movie.
even when he played himself in "paper heart," it was still the same @$!#+%@ character
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
that kid has not acted a day in his life. they just record his day to day activities.

mark wahlberg is horrible....he sounds like a little b**** in all his movies....dont even get me started on his
nah, dude is solid. His acting in the happening was superb. Its just that the movie was wack.
He was horrible in The Happening. I liked him in some of his other roles though.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
He aint do nothing in the Departed except for argue with a dude, almost fight him, disappear for the majority of the movie and then murk Matt Damon
False son had the best quotes in that movie...he only disappeared in the movie because his character wasn't in the original film
For real. Mark was actin all super friendly in The Happening
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

even when he played himself in "paper heart," it was still the same @$!#+%@ character
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
that kid has not acted a day in his life. they just record his day to day activities.
laugh.gif
sad but true

laugh.gif

No, the worst is this new kid who basically is just playing Michael Cera in movies. Watch the trailer for Zombieland and you'll see what I mean.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Wait what quotes? What original film? There's anotherversion with him actually in it?
laugh.gif

Terrance Howard sucks. I don't know how anybody can even stand this ++$*% in any scene. Talking about Cuba he trash now too, why you think he aint gettingno roles?

Michael Cera
pimp.gif
Getting that paper with no effort. Acting to him ismemorizing lines

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I can't stand Depp, but I see how he gets work.
i don't even know why Depp's name was mentioned in this thread..

...anyways, cosign on Brandon Frasier... i wanna punch dude in the face

Shia is a pretty good actor, hes great in the Transformers series and was pretty good in Eagle Eye. How the hell does Common keep getting roles? Hes a damncameo in every movie and plays the tough black guy whos the right hand man for the main bad guy.
laugh.gif

On another note, Jeremy Renner (soldier from 28 Weeks Later, main bad guy in SWAT) is a solid actor. Dude needs more main roles.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Wait what quotes? What original film? There's another version with him actually in it?
laugh.gif

Terrance Howard sucks. I don't know how anybody can even stand this ++$*% in any scene. Talking about Cuba he trash now too, why you think he aint getting no roles?

Michael Cera
pimp.gif
Getting that paper with no effort. Acting to him is memorizing lines
Departed is based off a Chinese movie titled "Infernal Affairs" you should check it out..Scorcese added Wahlberg and Baldwin'scharacters and changed a few roles for departed

no quotes though? you should watch the movie again dude was going off
laugh.gif

Damn yall taken my Denzel post seriously????

I said I was looking for new stoneface gifs...mission accomplished!

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Shia is a pretty good actor, hes great in the Transformers series and was pretty good in Eagle Eye. How the hell does Common keep getting roles? Hes a damn cameo in every movie and plays the tough black guy whos the right hand man for the main bad guy.
laugh.gif

On another note, Jeremy Renner (soldier from 28 Weeks Later, main bad guy in SWAT) is a solid actor. Dude needs more main roles.
pimp.gif
I know right?! He's a good rapper, but his acting skills need a lot of work. I'm sorry but every movie he's played in, he wasterrible.

laugh.gif
at you clowns saying nick cage. dude won an oscar. just because he wants to get paid and does ridiculous movies doesnt mean hes a bad actor. he justdoesnt care anymore. hes already proven himself.

Agreed on Shia Lebeauf, Hayden Christensen & Brendan Frasier. "Monkey Bone".
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

And just because someone 'looks good' doesn't mean they should be an actor.

If they wanna be in magazines and stuff then these people need to go model or flash a vagina for attention. Don't be ruinin' my movies.
smh.gif

Katherine Heigl
The entire cast of all Fast & The Furious' (Cept Tyrese....he made the transition from model to actor quite well)
Eva Longoria
Megan Good
Common
Queen Latifah
Brandon Routh
Jessica Alba
Ludacris
The girl from Juno (She got lucky with that one role)
The Napoleon Dynamite guy (Pedro has proved to be more talent than this bum)
Collin Ferrel

I see these idiots posted above in tons of movies...I hate it. How come theres all these good actors that I see pop up in a movie every 3-5 years. And italways has to be like a thriller or action thing....They just need to be in more stuff period :

Greg Kinnear
Ron Perlman (I think he's like a dog faced version of the Brad Pitts/Johnny Depps...put him in anything and it works)
Liam Neelson
Gene Hackman
Natalie Portman
Russel Crowe
William H Macy (He'll be in IronMan 2 at least)
Hugo Weaving
Ed Norton

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Agreed on Shia Lebeauf, Hayden Christensen & Brendan Frasier. "Monkey Bone".
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

And just because someone 'looks good' doesn't mean they should be an actor.

If they wanna be in magazines and stuff then these people need to go model or flash a vagina for attention. Don't be ruinin' my movies.
smh.gif

Katherine Heigl
The entire cast of all Fast & The Furious' (Cept Tyrese....he made the transition from model to actor quite well)
Eva Longoria
Megan Good
Common
Queen Latifah
Jessica Alba
Ludacris
Collin Ferrel

I see these idiots posted above in tons of movies...I hate it. How come theres all these good actors that I see pop up in a movie every 3-5 years. And it always has to be like a thriller or action thing....They just need to be in more stuff period :

Greg Kinnear
Ron Perlman (I think he's like a dog faced version of the Brad Pitts/Johnny Depps...put him in anything and it works)
Liam Neelson
Gene Hackman
Natalie Portman
Russel Crowe
William H Macy (He'll be in IronMan 2 at least)
Hugo Weaving
Ed Norton
eek.gif
your opinion is now worthless.

jp. lol.

^ He was the only reason 2 Fast 2 Furious was semi-enjoyable. Come on b...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Baby Boy & Death Race were good too. He should've tried to at least be funny in both Transformers, but I can see why he held back from it.it. Heain't tryin to be Hollywood's next joke-a-minute smiling, dancing black actor.

I was cracking up that he was a tough macho gay guy in Death Race and he treated his crew like straight *#��
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I wonder this a lot. Sometimes I think about just packing up and moving to LA, to try to get into acting. But I figure there is already 100000 people trying todo the same thing down there.

Back
Top Bottom