How to ask a dominican girl out?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

what?

the same way any girl. ive had one but i prefer the colombianas, ive yet to find badder mamis than the colombians

brazil and colombia might be tied for baddest (&%*$^$ for me.

This.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

I get what he's trying to ask though. There's no single approach that you can use to hit up girls from any race/ethnicity. I use different methods to get at white/asian/latina girls...For example if I approach a typical Mexican girl in the way I do for a white girl, I'd be called white washed and rejected immediately. Only one I haven't figured out is black girls 
laugh.gif
most of them will shut down anyone who's not black
Son if they know english I'm really not seeing the issue. You go up to mexican girls talking about mexican blankets and $*%+? I'm really not seein what there race gotta do with anything, you basically sayin when you go up to white girls you act white and so on
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Wade187

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

I get what he's trying to ask though. There's no single approach that you can use to hit up girls from any race/ethnicity. I use different methods to get at white/asian/latina girls...For example if I approach a typical Mexican girl in the way I do for a white girl, I'd be called white washed and rejected immediately. Only one I haven't figured out is black girls 
laugh.gif
most of them will shut down anyone who's not black
Son if they know english I'm really not seeing the issue. You go up to mexican girls talking about mexican blankets and $*%+? I'm really not seein what there race gotta do with anything, you basically sayin when you go up to white girls you act white and so on
roll.gif

Depends on where you're from I guess. The typical Mexican girl where I'm from is MUCH different from the typical white girl
laugh.gif
I'm not even gonna bring up conversation; for example I dress sorta like a preppy dude and the Latina girls here hate that @#$% with a passion, but the white girls love it. I'm more successful with Latinas when I'm wearing fitted caps, bball shorts, and nikes. 75% of Mexican girls in my city date 5'4 180 pound dudes who are still rocking Ecko Unlimited and Air Forces and think they're cholos

Once again I'm not trying to generalize, this is just how it is where I'm from. Of course what I said doesn't apply when you're in a diverse environment like college where most ethnicities get along and "act" the same

Pretend you are asking a guy out on a date. But switch up the word "bro" with "Pretty young thang" Works every time for me.
Spoiler [+]
tumblr_ll2e8zk6eQ1qa5rnho1_400.gif

A good friend of mine who is Filipino is married to a Dominican chick, so it's possible

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

RIP

She's from ENY

Basically.
roll.gif

OP you seem like a nice dude.  You'll be buying her and her family the new Jordan Fusions routinely.

Jokes aside, just chill, approach her, she's only human.

Back
Top Bottom