HOW TO BLOW 2 MIL TRYING TO GET INTO HARVARD, W/O GETTING INTO HARVARD

Despite their wealth, this Hong Kong family couldn't buy a clue. The Chows hired an IvyAdmit, an "admissions consultant" firm championed by a former Harvard professor, to get their kids into the prestigious university. Over a two year period, they paid the organization a stunning $2.2 million to ensure admission for their children. Because karma actually exists, their children did not get into Harvard.

A lawsuit has since been filed, which states that a consultant told the Chows not to give money directly to the school because "embedded racism" made development offices suspicious of Asian donors. Thus, the ultimate swindler convinced him to give the money to his company.

Here's a lesson: Always eliminate the middleman.

http://gawker.com/5950542/how-to-bl...get-into-harvard-without-getting-into-harvard

:lol: whats that they say about a fool and his money?

its not like the 2 mil hurt them. they would prolly give them 2 more mil to let their kids in

Not a single damn was given, Harvard is worth billions they are gonna have to do better than that.

Go to state school where the women are half as smart and twice more likely to fellaesh them.

folks in hong kong may have good intentions. but they sure do like to waste their bread on dumb ****. first the dad offering 65 mill to marry his daughter, now this.

Last edited:
Don't sleep on women from elite schools, after a week of all nighters and studying for exams their inhibitions get thrown out the window. :evil:
scheming on these yambs after midterm ...

Say we're going to get margaritas...

But only one cuz she gets really tipsy after one ...

Ka ....

Ching ...

:pimp:

Despite their wealth, this Hong Kong family couldn't buy a clue. The Chows hired an IvyAdmit, an "admissions consultant" firm championed by a former Harvard professor, to get their kids into the prestigious university. Over a two year period, they paid the organization a stunning $2.2 million to ensure admission for their children. Because karma actually exists, their children did not get into Harvard.

A lawsuit has since been filed, which states that a consultant told the Chows not to give money directly to the school because "embedded racism" made development offices suspicious of Asian donors. Thus, the ultimate swindler convinced him to give the money to his company.

Here's a lesson: Always eliminate the middleman.

http://gawker.com/5950542/how-to-bl...get-into-harvard-without-getting-into-harvard

laugh.gif
whats that they say about a fool and his money?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

these chinese kids got mad stacks on deck

paying tutors out the bazoo for high school kids and even copping them r8's and such

the college girls are ridiculous whipping lambos and maseratis and GTR's :x

paying tutors out the bazoo for high school kids and even copping them r8's and such

Saw an asian foreign student yesterdan whippin a yellow on black cayman :x

the college girls are ridiculous whipping lambos and maseratis and GTR's
sick.gif
Saw an asian foreign student yesterdan whippin a yellow on black cayman
sick.gif
"If I ever get a porsche, it will not be a cayman"- Dom Kennedy. 

the college girls are ridiculous whipping lambos and maseratis and GTR's
sick.gif
I haven't seen a lambo yet but I've seen 911's, Range Rovers, and GTR's. These kids got money to blow.

im sayin tho, cayman and boxsters are jokes

why do asians get all the cool stereotypes doe? (small wewe doesnt trump having a smart/hardworking successful rep)

why do asians get all the cool stereotypes doe? (small wewe doesnt trump having a smart/hardworking successful rep)
i'm african, we got best of both worlds :pimp:

no you dont, Africans dont have the same stereotypes at all, most people think you guys come from huts in the sub-saharan and are all poor and ashy

no shots because i dont generalize, but i know the generalizations

no you dont, Africans dont have the same stereotypes at all, most people think you guys come from huts in the sub-saharan and are all poor and ashy

no shots because i dont generalize, but i know the generalizations

this.

nobody looks at africans kindly. but africans.

I'm african american and we dont even like yall. hahahaha jk, i think you're a stand up guy.

Back
Top Bottom