HOW TO BLOW 2 MIL TRYING TO GET INTO HARVARD, W/O GETTING INTO HARVARD

I both go to college with a bunch of them and i also work with quite a few.
But i do want to smash this one Nigerian chick BADLY soooo i might have to tolerate it till i get some at them cheeks

You think Nigerian dudes are arrogant and hard to deal with but want to smash a Nigerian girl, you better be a doctor or a lawyer. Good luck

Strange cause everytime I'm in the club with fellow Africans I see this... :rofl:
bayo+2.jpg

Yea Nigerians tend to overdress for everything. Most Nigerians I know here are pretty wealthy or at least "look it", makes me wonder what I'm doing wrong? .:smh: Oh yea, go to med school they said, it'll be fun they said, you'll get a mansion, a yacht and 2 white women. None of that is true.

:rofl: :rofl:

Don't sleep on women from elite schools, after a week of all nighters and studying for exams their inhibitions get thrown out the window. :evil:

Believe it was Yale that was on the list for colleges with the best sex life when it comes to women.

i hope they get their $$$ back. thats f'd up.

why do asians get all the cool stereotypes doe? (small wewe doesnt trump having a smart/hardworking successful rep)

tbh id rather that stereotype be erased that have the smart/hardworking rep. thats the #1 thing ignorant dudes go to when they wanna hate. anyone can be smart/hardworking.
oh well *counts stack of benjamins* :smokin

seems like Africans fall either into the poor/ashy stereotype or the insane baller stereotype... one or the other no in between :lol:

You got the mandinogo rico suave type and the angry african that dresses in dresses.

I both go to college with a bunch of them and i also work with quite a few.
But i do want to smash this one Nigerian chick BADLY soooo i might have to tolerate it till i get some at them cheeks

You think Nigerian dudes are arrogant and hard to deal with but want to smash a Nigerian girl, you better be a doctor or a lawyer. Good luck

Well I interact with them more any other minority so its coming from personal experince. I always show them respect but they still have an atittude. So again I dont mess with them nigerian cats.

Sorry to hear that, do you work in a hospital or go to a top 10 school? I'm tryna figure out a situation where you work with that many Nigerians that you don't mess with them. :lol: Maybe you need to stop interacting with them so much but you seem to not have a choice.
Why are you frontin like the only way someone would have a lot of interaction with Nigerians are at top 10 schools or work in a hospital? They are everywhere and most of the population does not attend a top 10 or work in a hospital so you frontin, and Nigerian girls give it up just like any black girl man, idk why you're tryin to stunt so hard but you aren't being real at all

Why are you frontin like the only way someone would have a lot of interaction with Nigerians are at top 10 schools or work in a hospital? They are everywhere and most of the population does not attend a top 10 or work in a hospital so you frontin, and Nigerian girls give it up just like any black girl man, idk why you're tryin to stunt so hard but you aren't being real at all

she has to overcome this fear of blood. Im debating making the disappointed Nigerian mom meme. What do you mean you are studying art? I hope you mean the art of medicine.

tell me when you get a Nigerian girl :smile: Post pics

Last edited:
il what's all this sex abuse stuff going on at cornell? I just read it in the ithacan.
idk dude it's crazy, there's been like 3 rapes/attempted rapes in the pas couple weeks. plus some guy shot a police officer last week in collegetown trying to urn away from him and a different guy was trying to escape police with cocaine on him. but as far as i know I don't think it was students.
I only mentioned Yale cuz historically it has had problems with sexual abuse and their administration lying about it and it was in the news

From my experience, the international undergraduate asian students often come from money and its the norm to see 'em rolling through campus in high end luxury whips.

I have a friend who (presently in her sophomore yr) told me that during her freshman yr, her parents would send her ~$1,000 every month to "stay afloat." Her parents have a big business in China so it certainly wasn't nothing. One of her friends, allegedly, receives ~$3500/month, which she then procedes to spend on luxury handbags and other unnecessary items. From what she told me, her friend doesn't even thing the $3500 she receives a month is enough...:lol:

As for the guys, I've witnessed them whipping luxury cars as though it was nothing. There's this one particular dude that drove around a brand new porsche but worked in the dining hall in my building. Thought that was kinda weird and funny.

def cant say African Immigrant kids have it this good besides maybe Nigerians smh lol #feelsbatman

lmao me an this dude from Kenya at my old school would talk about this.

Him:

"Everyone thinks I come from a rich Nigerian family because I'm an African in college. I am KENYAN. And poor too!!!"

His impressions of American life always had us rolling

Him:
"Everyone thinks I come from a rich Nigerian family because I'm an African in college. I am KENYAN. And poor too!!!"

I love kenyan girls, and their big foreheads :smokin

that wasnt meant to be disrespectful ive bagged a lot of kenyan women and they a hot.

I love kenyan girls, and their big foreheads :smokin
that wasnt meant to be disrespectful ive bagged a lot of kenyan women and they a hot.

LMAO I love them forheads too :smh: Thought I was the only one that noticed that.

Last edited:
lol this thread is so derailed

international students pay ridiculous tuition. it's not surprising many of them are from wealthy families. the fact that you see many of these students driving around in crazy whips is not tied to any specific group of international student

Him:
I love kenyan girls, and their big foreheads
smokin.gif

...I feel like I know who you're talking about in particular... 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom