How to come up in life?

I'm trying to %+#@#$% come up in any and every way possible in life straight up. No more sucker %***. How can I make it happen? Any steps.. words of advice? Successful folks drop knowledge..

Saw this on NT and it was 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Antidope

Saw this on NT and it was�
pimp.gif

I have posted it a few times, got his book too. It is only 20 bucks. Thing I don't understand is why people on youtube download other Youtube member's videos then reupload them on your account. His channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/etthehiphoppreacher He uploads a few videos a week.

I love stories of people who have "made it" overcoming overwhelming odds as opposed to the all too easy and too common making excuses. He was homeless at 16, kicked out/ran away from home, eventually got his G.E.D, then took 12 yrs to get his degree but made the point in ones of his videos, there's no dates on a degree, and eventually went on to get his master's.

I don't even like motivational videos and quotes generally, but his videos and Les Brown are two guys who I listen to when I get the chance.

Think how you wanna live. We all do it, even now you are where you are because of your thoughts.

Set specific goals. Know exactly what you want.

Make each day count. create the reality you wish to live.

You gotta discover your true interest and passion, and try to make that your living. Get a job in that field and you will advance all the time and be happy. The hard part is finding out what you really want to do.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Originally Posted by Antidope

Saw this on NT and it was�
pimp.gif

I have posted it a few times, got his book too. It is only 20 bucks. Thing I don't understand is why people on youtube download other Youtube member's videos then reupload them on your account. His channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/etthehiphoppreacher He uploads a few videos a week.

I love stories of people who have "made it" overcoming overwhelming odds as opposed to the all too easy and too common making excuses. He was homeless at 16, kicked out/ran away from home, eventually got his G.E.D, then took 12 yrs to get his degree but made the point in ones of his videos, there's no dates on a degree, and eventually went on to get his master's.

I don't even like motivational videos and quotes generally, but his videos and Les Brown are two guys who I listen to when I get the chance.

How is the book?

Not going to lie, haven't read it. It's somewhere in the rubble of me having "just" moved in. The reviews were great though, one reviewer specifically mentioned chapter 8, said he had to stop reading the book to go do whatever it is about in particular and it changed his life. All his info to get it is in the Youtube channel, you can get in on amazon, itunes, all that. He's grinding. You know what, I'm going to find it and read it next week. I spend a majority of my time at work trying my damnedest not to fall asleep.

Stay away from people that will get you into trouble. Decide what you want out of life, then do whatever it takes to get there.

Back
Top Bottom