How to differentiate fake and real Creative Recreation??

Hey NT!
I just bought a pair of Cesario high for $40 from this guy from ebaywith like 1000 feedbacks and they're all positive. The seller also hadthis badge thing on the side of his page that guarantee all items areauthentic. I think they're real because the stitching is pretty on point and it's the right colorway. However, the sides ofthe tongues are pretty shabby and not that well made. Are all CR's like this?? One more question, how do you lace yourCR's high ~ post pics please ~ I'll post pics of mine as soon as I geta new camera.
Thanks in advance NT!! 

Hey NT!
I just bought a pair of Cesario high for $40 from this guy from ebaywith like 1000 feedbacks and they're all positive. The seller also hadthis badge thing on the side of his page that guarantee all items areauthentic. I think they're real because the stitching is pretty on point and it's the right colorway. However, the sides ofthe tongues are pretty shabby and not that well made. Are all CR's like this?? One more question, how do you lace yourCR's high ~ post pics please ~ I'll post pics of mine as soon as I geta new camera.
Thanks in advance NT!! 

I don't believe that anyone would bother making fake CRs since the real ones barely sell.

I'm pretty sure that you got the real deal.

I don't believe that anyone would bother making fake CRs since the real ones barely sell.

I'm pretty sure that you got the real deal.

I though they look nice so I felt like trying them. Pretty uncomfortable but not too bad for $40
grin.gif

I though they look nice so I felt like trying them. Pretty uncomfortable but not too bad for $40
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom