how to earn a spot @ Nike :: by eyes of hazel

I could be in Oregon NOW. EARNED Spot... NOT GIVEN due to circumstance..................

But passed.

shid. let me know how to bro. lol.

REAL TALK!

Wow.

How about an inbox. lol.

And this was in '04 by the way (I think). Thanks to certain people, I made the best choice for me.

Man, honestly talk to some members here already employed. Nike is like another other company. I'm not jaded because of they are the leading brand.

And -- surprise -- there are certain things I'm not willing to sacrifice.

One, unfortunately -- but also forunately -- I refuse to move from DC/MD/VA.

So...............................

Again, thanks for the "ilovehiphop" type attention post.

I guess.......................

And last but not least...

It's all about WHO you know.

Many folks I was building relationships with got messed over by Nike (99 - 03) so.......

yea.

revisiting, some folks who have family and deep roots in this area cant up and roll on the merit of a corporation on the other side of the nation.

I didnt do this as a hype. I just didnt understand the "earned" part so i figured i missed something.

I know Rock and the others got a spot...but whats the difference between a "given" spot and an "earned" spot?

I probably wont do it either...

Originally Posted by iCan

I know Rock and the others got a spot...but whats the difference between a "given" spot and an "earned" spot?

I probably wont do it either...

You talking about "that other" post?
laugh.gif

Oh. Okay (light goes off).

That was a shot at Greg. If I had a relative that owned or co-owned a shoe store/company, I would like my bank account too.

But I wouldn't brag like it ain't what it is.

Ain't nobody gonna out shhh talk me on this board. Bring it. I got clips.... RELOADED.
laugh.gif

"Yup I am hijacking this post"

I am not ashamed that I am part of the lucky sperm club. But don't hate on me. I have worked hard to get to where I am at today. Nothing has been or willbe given to me. I have earned my place.

Back
Top Bottom