How to get my money back when scammed by paypal?

Hey I need u r help do u guys now how I can get my money back because I got scammed via paypal!
I paid with my credit card over paypal I already claimed a dispute for paypal and my credit card what else can I do? Please need help!

Thanks Milo1991

wait til the dispute is over, if you dont get your money back then call your credit card company.

He didn;t give me a tracking number at all! It lost 165 Dollars guys need help! I Paid with credit card over paypal!

um we told you what to do. you filed a dispute, well actually did you escalate to a claim? if not then go do that. After you do that its all you can do tilpaypal decides if you won. If you win and get no money which can happen if he closed his account or took all the money out. If that happens then you will needto file a dispute with your credit card company.

Call your credit card company and explain that the person never sent out your item and is avoiding emails,telephone calls,etc.

Paypal will do NOTHING.

Call your credit card company.

Ok thanks! Id did escalate the calaim and also aready file a dispute for my credir card co. How high is the chance that I will get my money back if I win?

I did win! Because he didn't send me a tracking number I have the receipt of my transaction and he did an agreement with me! He guy got already banned fromNT just waiting for my money!

Are my chances high to win? Should be or?

No trying to jack the thread, but is there anyway the seller can get scammed? This gut from craigslist is offering me $185 for my old iPod, and says that hewants to pay via paypal. What should I do to minimize the chances of me getting gypted?

Originally Posted by atlballa15

No trying to jack the thread, but is there anyway the seller can get scammed? This gut from craigslist is offering me $185 for my old iPod, and says that he wants to pay via paypal. What should I do to minimize the chances of me getting gypted?

make sure you ship it to a confirmed address only and get signature confirmation.

smh.gif
@ scammers. the things people do for a few dollars
tired.gif

Originally Posted by atlballa15

No trying to jack the thread, but is there anyway the seller can get scammed? This gut from craigslist is offering me $185 for my old iPod, and says that he wants to pay via paypal. What should I do to minimize the chances of me getting gypted?

If you are paypal verified, get the money first for your ipod and explain to him that paypal is there for his protection. Dont ship the item until themoney is in your account, it's pretty simple.

Paypal told me the guy closed his acc and they can not take any money from his acc now I am waiting for my credit card to answer :-(

U think I will get money back how high are the chances???

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Call your credit card company and explain that the person never sent out your item and is avoiding emails,telephone calls,etc.

Paypal will do NOTHING.

Call your credit card company.

It happend what u said so I am wating for my credit card is the chance high to get money back??

100% chance ull get the mone from your credit card theyre awesome with stuff like this, so chill out its a long process, but u will get ur money so chill

Back
Top Bottom