How to get out of a speeding ticket???

i just got a speeding ticket for the first time ever 
mad.gif

cop pulls me over and says that i was doing 86 mph on a 55 mph speed limit on the long island expressway

honestly i dont think i was going that fast since i was just driving around the same speed as the other cars around me... going with the flow of traffic

anyone here got some experience and advice on what to do with the situation?

nerd.gif

mad.gif

cop pulls me over and says that i was doing 86 mph on a 55 mph speed limit on the long island expressway

honestly i dont think i was going that fast since i was just driving around the same speed as the other cars around me... going with the flow of traffic

anyone here got some experience and advice on what to do with the situation?

nerd.gif

Did you recently get your license? If so it'll probably get suspended for 60 days unless you can get it reduced. Was it within nyc? Or li?

Did you recently get your license? If so it'll probably get suspended for 60 days unless you can get it reduced. Was it within nyc? Or li?

the LIE can be a %+%* shoot as far as speeding tickets go

Grand Central/Northern state ftw

i've heard delaying the court date as much as possible will you a chance to get the charges reduced/dropped

the LIE can be a %+%* shoot as far as speeding tickets go

Grand Central/Northern state ftw

i've heard delaying the court date as much as possible will you a chance to get the charges reduced/dropped

Just take the L and take a defensive driving course online.

Or you can take your chances with the court and pray that the officer doesn't show up.

Just take the L and take a defensive driving course online.

Or you can take your chances with the court and pray that the officer doesn't show up.

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

no i didnt get my license recently, been driving for a more than 5 yrs and this is my first ticket ever.
it happened in long island around nassau county.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Got a date out of that one
pimp.gif

Free dinner FTW!
Wait, whut?
OP:"If you can't pay the fine, don't do the crime."-Kenshin Himura
wink.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Got a date out of that one
pimp.gif

Free dinner FTW!
Wait, whut?
OP:"If you can't pay the fine, don't do the crime."-Kenshin Himura
wink.gif

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

no i didnt get my license recently, been driving for a more than 5 yrs and this is my first ticket ever.
it happened in long island around nassau county.

Plead not guilty. In California at arraignment you if plead not guilty you get to choose between coming back for trial within 45 days or something like 60 days. If you pick the latter you get to choose the date and time of your trial.

ALWAYS pick a Friday at the latest possible time in the afternoon.

Aint no cop showing up to court on their off day, and they're for damn sure not showing up AFTER their shift leading into their weekend. I've saved +700.00 dolllars between two tickets over the last two years doing this. Both times it was about 12-15 of us contesting our tickets and both times a single cop showed up. Cased dropped, proceed to exit courthouse with your nuts dragging on the floor.

Plead not guilty. In California at arraignment you if plead not guilty you get to choose between coming back for trial within 45 days or something like 60 days. If you pick the latter you get to choose the date and time of your trial.

ALWAYS pick a Friday at the latest possible time in the afternoon.

Aint no cop showing up to court on their off day, and they're for damn sure not showing up AFTER their shift leading into their weekend. I've saved +700.00 dolllars between two tickets over the last two years doing this. Both times it was about 12-15 of us contesting our tickets and both times a single cop showed up. Cased dropped, proceed to exit courthouse with your nuts dragging on the floor.

Originally Posted by Battousai701

mad.gif
. im going to pay for it and take the L.

mad.gif

honestly i dont know how fast i was going, since i was driving around the same speed as the other cars around me... going with the flow of traffic

anyone here got some experience and advice on how fast i should pay my fine and take my class?

nerd.gif
good read

Originally Posted by Battousai701

mad.gif
. im going to pay for it and take the L.

mad.gif

honestly i dont know how fast i was going, since i was driving around the same speed as the other cars around me... going with the flow of traffic

anyone here got some experience and advice on how fast i should pay my fine and take my class?

nerd.gif
good read

Back
Top Bottom