How to get quick cash? Advice...

OP I respect how your not resorting to borrowing money...but if it's a pride thing then it could also be your downfall. You have close family and friends so that you can depend on them and vice versa. I say you should exhaust all your strategies to find out how to get some money and go to your close ones for a loan. If you feel bad, when you pay them back throw in a lil bit extra for the help without telling them. It'll show that your not a scumbag and you stand by your promise and then some.

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

so u aint bout that gangsta rap life...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

OP I respect how your not resorting to borrowing money...but if it's a pride thing then it could also be your downfall. You have close family and friends so that you can depend on them and vice versa. I say you should exhaust all your strategies to find out how to get some money and go to your close ones for a loan. If you feel bad, when you pay them back throw in a lil bit extra for the help without telling them. It'll show that your not a scumbag and you stand by your promise and then some.

This

Are u completely broke or do u have some money? if u have no money then i cant help u but if u have some money i may be able to teach u a thing or 2

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Lottery tickets!!!!

which are the best ones to play?
idk but here in texas i rather play texas two step than anything else its only 4 #s with the ball so 5#s in total about once every two weeks i get the ball 
pimp.gif
 from a 1$ ticket, i feel i could win if i dropped 5$ 

be a plasma donor. the first visit they give you like $50 then its 40 a week and you candonate twice a week. plus you're helping make medicines and donating to people who need. it plasma can help save lives. similar to donating blood but you can do it ten times more often and they pay you. they extract your blood, separate the plasma from the reb blood cells and put your blood cells back in... stay hydrated and eat lotsa proteina and you'll be good. freshman yr in college i stayed alfoat on doing this. i also have that pride issue asking people for cash.

they got some fat az needles though and you have to be clean to donate . but its good easy money for a good cause

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

sell some kicks

true
or op yu should do some something strange for a lil piece of change lol sike naww

but really selling kicks is your option

Originally Posted by mieraviking

be a plasma donor. the first visit they give you like $50 then its 40 a week and you candonate twice a week. plus you're helping make medicines and donating to people who need. it plasma can help save lives. similar to donating blood but you can do it ten times more often and they pay you. they extract your blood, separate the plasma from the reb blood cells and put your blood cells back in... stay hydrated and eat lotsa proteina and you'll be good. freshman yr in college i stayed alfoat on doing this. i also have that pride issue asking people for cash.

they got some fat az needles though and you have to be clean to donate . but its good easy money for a good cause
to be honest i would of do this but im scared of needles

betting sports is by far the easiest way, only legal if your in nevada or outside the u.s.

Originally Posted by FourReal

Originally Posted by mieraviking

to be honest i would of do this but im scared of needles

ha yeah dont do this if you're afraid of needles they use a 16 to suck it out. its like a freakin pen    hurts like *%%+.  seel some ganja      get anO fronted and sell small sacks   i know people feen for a blunt and can only scrap together a litle bit    . but umm they also have places where you show up to work and they pay minimum wage

are you in oregon? i'm assuming because of your avy. is this to help pay a bill or make rent? if so, try a community action office. there's one off the 217/canyon rd exit. it's in that area where the courthouse is.

also about your avy, the only blazer fans i know of only live in oregon, so pardon my assumption if it's wrong.

Originally Posted by khadafi252

are you in oregon? i'm assuming because of your avy. is this to help pay a bill or make rent? if so, try a community action office. there's one off the 217/canyon rd exit. it's in that area where the courthouse is.

also about your avy, the only blazer fans i know of only live in oregon, so pardon my assumption if it's wrong.
He could be from Seattle, knowing most Seattle fans jumped onto becoming a Blazers fan once the Supersonics moved to OKC.
but to the topic at hand.

Just forget about your pride (for now) and ask people you know for money (well family mostly) if it's something you really need to do then family shouldn't mind you borrowing money until you get your paycheck.  (well from my experience at least) 

Back
Top Bottom